Endevour and the Symbol of Justice

(YN) PoV

It's been  5 days since Nanami began her training in Mt. Sagiri, I often go there along with Shia to make sure she is ok, Shia is often the one bugging me to take her to see Nanami, I smiled at the thought, I never knew Shia would become such a fussy mother.

"Whats wrong... why are you grinning?" Shia asked me.

It was currently 5:45 in the morning and we were on top of a building overlooking the city, we were seated on a ledge that gave us a very nice view of the city.

"No reason... I was just thinking how much of a worry wart you are, specially when it comes to Nanami." I said with a smile.

"Well can you blame me, she is our precious daughter, Ofcourse I will worry for her from time to time." Shia said while crossing her arms and pouting a little.

"Yeah yeah I know." I said.

"Hey (YN)... can you take me to see her later?" Shia said as she hugged my arm and gave me puppy dog eyes... she will often do this when she wants something.

"Shia I told you we cant ALWAYS visit Nanami, she is hard at training, dont worry I know Tanjirou, Kanao, and Kanna are taking good care of Nanami." I told Shia as I gave her a hug and she responded by hugging back.

"-sigh- Fine I get it... How did I get so lucky with you?" Shia asked.

"I should be the one asking that question not you." I said with a smile.

"Because you were the only one who saw past my 'grumpy' facade." Shia said.

"Well grumpy or not... you were the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on." I said as I gave Shia a kiss on the cheeks.

"Wow my husband is such a sweet talker." Shia said as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"Maybe I should be more assertive too." Shia said in a slightly seductive tone.

I then blushed and began to stammer a little.

"I-I... umm-" before I can respond my com-link began to ring.

"Attention all available units a villain with a transformation type quirk is currently rampaging near the Kiyashi-ward mall, all units near the area please provide back-up, Kamui Woods and Mt. Lady are currently battling the villain." The dispatcher said.

"Well Kiyashi-ward is my area so I should go." I said as I placed my mask on.

"Be careful hon." Shia said.

"I always remember to be careful Shia... I just dont always do it." I said as I teleported Away.

No PoV

"-sigh- Stupid husband of mine... Nana-sensei... I hope you can see your two students now, I know you will be proud." Shia said as she looked at the night sky with a smile.

"Nanami... mommy really miss you." Shia said as she pouted a little and hugged her daughters picture.

Near Kiyashi-ward Mall

A villain made of... tentacles was currently destroying the entire area, Kamui Woods was having a hard time fighting, while Mt. Lady was to creeped out of the tentacles.

"MT. LADY COME HERE AND HELP ME FIGHT!" Kamui said as he slammed his branch like fist into the giant tentacle monster.

"NO WAY, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH HENTAI TO KNOW WERE THIS IS GOING!" She said as she hid behind a post.

"OH COME ON!" Kamui said.

"WAHAHAHA YOUR NO MATCH FOR ME HEROES!" The villain said as he launched a bunch of tentacles towards Kamui.