Ch 46 - confession? (Part 2)

Obito POV—

"You're...blushing.." I said without even thinking, and only realized how big of an idiot I was being when she looked up at me with a look of fright and embarrassment.

"Well done Obito you screwed yourself" I said and let my head fall now on the table. Hard.

"Wha-"

"Sorry Rin I-"

I was cut off when she surprisingly started laughing.
I looked up to see that look of embarrassment and fright had left her face.
Thank god for that...

"Now you're the one blushing" she pointed out after she had finished laughing.

I could only smile softly at that comment.
Of course I was blushing.

"So uhm...Rin.." alright here goes "I've really enjoyed these friendly outing we've been on together..so now that we've tried that together...why don't we try..uhhh how do I say this?..." I chickened out.

"Go on a date? Like a real one?" She asked, not blushing much more than before. she didn't give off the feeling that she would reject me.

"Yes?" I said as a question.

"Y-Yeah...I'd actually really like that.." she said and tried to cover her blushing face with locks of her hair.

"You said yes? Oh god you did didn't you?!"

"MmHmm" she nodded. Even through the locks of her hair I could see that she was smiling.

"Oh! O- I mean- cool cool cool cool cool cool" I said fast trying to look a bit more....yeah..cool...

She giggled at my clearly failed attempt, but decided to play along.
"Very cool cool cool cool cool cool indeed Obito"

Yeah I played myself....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"YOOO! I need heeeeeelppp!" I shouted swinging the door open to the Uzumaki Namikaze household,

The first response I was hit with was:
"A-bito!!"

"Hey buddy~" I said and picked baby naruto up from his play pen.

About 0.3 seconds went by and I was met with the next response.

"Yes! Alright I'm right here! Are you hurt? Is Rin hurt? Is anybody hurt?! If so I-"

"Alright imma just hit the off button on that rant right now! I'm actually thinking kushina will be a better help with this" I told him, and if I had had both my hands free I would've face palmed.

"Eh?" He made a confused sound. Which was fair.

I simply gave him a stern look and he immediately gave in with a sigh.

"Kushina! Honey! Obito says he could need your help with something" he called up the stairs where I would guess Kushina was.

"Coming" I could hear her call, and sure enough, about 5 second later she was walking down to greet me.

"Hi Obito, you need my help huh?"

I nodded

"With what?"

"Right so..uh..I kinda just invited Rin on a date and I-"

Y-/YOU WHAT?!"  Both minato and Kushina shouted. Minato stuttered a bit out of surprise though.
Even baby naruto in my arms started clapping his hands in excitement.

The irony..it hurts

"Yes yes I know I'm awesome" I said playing it off as if I had the confidence of Danzo (A/N- Danzig ;))

"I don't wanna speak for your level of awesomeness. But good job!" Minato said, hiding how exited he actually was.
After all he had tried for YEARS to get me and Rin together.
Dedicated matchmaker.

"So you need help planning the perfect date? Hmmm" Kushina said, smug as always.

Why do I have a feeling I'm about to regret this decision.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoO
(Like 6 hours later(

"I don't wanna hear it. Not a single word YOU HEAR ME TENZOU!!" I yelled at the relatively passive boy sitting on the couch.
If he told Kakashi about this I'd kill him.

Why?

I mean...it's not I had a kilo of hair gel stuck in my hair, nor was I covered in cologne.
Not at all....

"S-Sure" he said and quickly looked down at a magazine he had been reading before I came home.

"You're gonna tell on me aren't you?"

"Yeah definitely"

Of-FRICKIN'-course.

"I'm taking a shower..." I said completely defeated.

Maybe I should ask Kurenai about how to plan a date for Rin. They are best friends after all.

Yeah I'll try that tomorrow.

XxXxXxXxXxXxX
A/N
So these two "confession" chapters are the most filler chapter I have ever written.
Oh and if you hadn't already figured it out the advise and treatment he got from Kurenai wasn't much better than kushina's.

In the end he took advice from Minato.
GOOD ADVICE btw.