Meeting Him pt.1

"Moooom! I can't find my grey top " . I sreamed from upstairs , I was getting ready for the interview of a new job .
I was finding a job for a long time since my mom and me shifted from from France to Chicago .
Till now all the job interviewer's rejected me and for me a job was really needed .
So, today I had a call from a company called " E.M. Enterprise ".
"Here's your grey top" my mom shouted finding my top from my messy closet .
So, it was 8:00 A.M., and I had to go there by 8:30A.M...so I didn't did my breakfast and left my house .
I waited for 10mins and hopefully i got a taxi and i went to my destination in 8:36 A.M. I was six minutes late .
So, i first asked about the interview and they told me its on the 7th floor so, i took the lift .

When I went inside the lift I saw a girl who about the age of 25 or something standing in the corner with her Black gucci bag and she was looking very tall cause she was wearing a black high hell steleto and her hair was in a sleek ponytail and her hair colour was deep brown and straight and she was wearing a pink croptop with very tight black pencil skirt which shows her legs properly and she was wearing a red lipstick and she was wearing tons of makeup and she was looking like the daughter of a very rich person . Her attitude was totally like a rich bitch .
Whereas , i was wearing a simple grey top and tight black jeans with a simple high hell shoe .
We came out of the lift at the same floor she went inside a room and i sat on the waiting seat . After sitting for 20 mins a girl called me inside the room...I was really nervous about this interview . So , i went inside . When I went inside I saw ........

To be continued ....