Chapter 7

An arm was wrapped around my waist. My legs were entangled between another pair of legs. My head was lying on top of someone's chest as it moved with the person breathing in and out. I was married. I was finally married. Omg! I then decided to open my eyes and adjusted a little to look at the sleeping beauty in front of me or rather partially underneath me. My bangles tinkled as my hands made their way to his soft, black hair. I had to make breakfast but his hair was softer. He shifted a little and tightened his arm.

My fingers played around with his hair and massaged his head. My eyes travelled from his soft lips to his cheeks, his nose and finally resting on his eyes. I gasped when I realised that his eyes were already open as he stared at me. His eyes held amusement.

"If this is the way I'll get to wake up then my days would be 1000 times better", he said in his deep morning voice and I almost swooned. I quickly tried to get away from him and scurry towards the bathroom but he was quick enough because on a reflex his hand shot to my wrist and he pulled me in top of him before switching our positions so he was on top of me straddling my waist. He held my hands above my head and leaned forward as I squirmed. Too close? I said too close! Mission abort!

"You're adorable and cute", he said goofily before placing a kiss on my pulse that rested on my neck. I shivered as he did so.

"I-I h-have to get ready as I h-have to make b-breakfast", I stuttered a little. He smirked knowing that he had an affect on me. He let me go and I immediately rushed towards the bathroom.

I was gonna wear a saree today, because it's my first day as a daughter-in-law in the Malhotra mansion.

I sat by the mirror and combed my hair as he took a shower

I sat by the mirror and combed my hair as he took a shower. I was putting my stud earrings when I heard the bathroom door open and close before I heard the closet door open. I mean no way in hell am I gonna wear heavy earrings. I opened the sindoor box to put sindoor.

I was about to put it on my slightly parted hair when his hand grabbed mine

"What are you doing?", He asked.

"Well, Mister I-dont-see-anything I'm putting sindoor", I said. He rolled his eyes and took a pinch of sindoor from the box and put in on my slightly parted hair while smiling affectionately.