Meeting Him pt.2

I saw a guy sitting on chair facing his face to the other side ..I coudn't see his face . "Excuse me ! Sir, I came here for the Interview " I said with confidence and nervousness he turned his chair arround now facing towards me .

"Please! Take a seat Miss " he said in his deep sexy voice .
"Umm! You are Miss.Hamilton , Right? " he again said in his deep voice .

"Yes! I am Melisa Hamilton, Nice to meet you Sir, " I said .

He suddenly , took out his hand towards me for a hand shake I did , I shaked hands with him .
His touch was warm and his skin was soft .

Then , I took my seat infront of him.
I was totally amazed by him cause he was looking like a model came straight from the Runnaway .
He was wearing a Royal blue blazer and with a white shirt which clearly shows fine mascular body . He was wearing black medium tight pants and he was wearing a very expensive watch and a blue tie with white strips his hair was black and it was in a very well groomed manner I could smell the fragrance of his expensive cologne maybe it was a gucci one or the jimmy choo one I don't know ........

His facial features are just on point like his jawline was the perfect jawline I had ever seen .
His lips were of pinkish shade .His eyebrows were browish black and were naturally perfectly shaped and his eyes were the most mysterious thing about him .
His eyes were greenish blue they way his eyes are looks like he has no feeling inside and he was an emotionless man but deep in his eyes I founded something very calming , refreshing , passion , warmth about them .
I was staring at his eyes for a minute .I totally forgotted that I was in a interview.

"Hello ?" He said with his sexy deep voice .
"Ohh! Sorry , I was zoned out ".
A feeling of huge embarrasement rush through my body , I think now he 's thinking I am fool or something ..this is soo embarassing...

So, we talked about some business matters and about the and I had to work as his "personal Assistant " and he told me If I qualified then his manager will call me and tell me about the date and salary stuffs .
Looking at his facial expressions he was preety satisfied with my bio .
Then , he again asked me about whether I had any questions about this company or anything .
"No ! I don't " I said with confidence .
" Okay , then we'll keep the interview till here , " he said in his deep husky voice but this time he said it in calm and soothing ...he was very professional about his work.
I was about to leave , and he stood up from his chair
"Miss. Hamilton , I 'm really sorry I didn't introduce myself , I am Liam Jones , I am the CEO of this company "
he said in deep sexy voice with a small smile . I was like OMG I just talked with the CEO the fucking CEO of the company . I left the room in shock and confusion .

I took a taxi from there and went home ......

To be continued .......