Pt.16 Nightmares

~Y/n pov ~

I laid in bed in tears, thinking about what Bill had said, was it true?

Suddenly, there was a rapid knocking on my door, who was it?

Slowly, I opened the door to see Richie's year filled face, as soon as he saw me, he jumped into my arms.

" Bill was so uncalled for! Me , Stanley and Eddie all value your friendship but if Bill thinks that way, he can go get some new friends!" Richie complained.

I chuckled dryly, shutting the door and pulling Richie to my room.

"I'm feeling pretty exhausted , both physically and mentally from today I think we should just talk about all this tomorrow okay?" I asked Richie.

Richie yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely, "Yeah I agree."

We both took turns in the bathroom, Richie kept his shirt on and slipped on a pair of pajama bottoms he had left here, while I slipped on a baggy shirt and some baggy trousers.

I slid into my bed, Richie following suite.

Richie wrapped his arms around me and curled into me , burying his head in my chest, as I rested my head on his, wrapping my arms around his loosely.

We drifted peacefully off to sleep , but it wouldn't stay that way.

~*~

I whimpered as Pennywise grinned creepily at me, "Everything Bill said was true!"

He kept repeating it over and over .

Clowns everywhere!

I screamed as Pennywise lunged towards me, arms outstretched . Then blackness.....

~*~

I shot up in a cold sweat, my face tear stained.

Richie was next to me sleeping, he seemed kinda peaceful? So I left him to it.

Trying not to wake him, I crept downstairs to grab some water , from the corner of my eyes I swear I saw a fucking clown!

Maybe I'm just tired?

I quickly scurried up the stairs and approached my room door, only to hear whimpering.

"Richie?" I asked , entering the room.

He was still asleep, tossing and turning.

"Richie? Richie? Wake up!" I shook him until suddenly he shot up.

Startled, I fell back and landed on my butt.

I sat on my bed, pulling Richie onto my lap and hugging him.

Soothingly, I hummed and rubbed his head , as he nuzzled into me.

"What's wrong?" I inquired.

"I just- you were gone and it was my fault and that fucking clown got you before I could. It was my fault." Richie trembled as more tears escaped his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey , look at me." I grabbed his face as the tears ceased, I won't leave you okay, and not because of that fucking clown.

Richie sighed, "I just realised something.."

"And what's that?" I tilted my head with curiosity.

"My worst fear isn't clown, it's losing you...."

~*~

_____________________________________
466 words

A/n do you feel loved yet?