Chapter 9-

I want to take a second and say sorry I have been really busy with school, family and moving. So I will continue with this story and my other one, but I might be a little slow not as slow as before though 😂 so I hope you all understand, and please stay safe and enjoy...😷👍

Adora's POV-

After a few minutes, I pulled into my neighborhood feeling slightly nerves but I just pushed it away. I pulled into the driveway and check my phone to see what time it was letting out a sigh knowing that my dad shouldn't be home for another 30 minutes, I saw Catra looking at me a slight concerned look on her face but I just smiled and it seemed to disappear. 

"Soooo is this your house or something?" She asked leaning forward so she could look out the window better. "Umm yeah." I said back taking my keys out the ignition, "Yeah? You don't sound too sure about that." She said back smirking and I glared at her making her snort. "Come on," I said opening my car door to step out. As I shut my door Catra opened hers and stepped out dramatically, "Whyyy do I haveee to go innnnn?" She said falling onto me as I walked in front of my house, "Oh my god, it won't kill you!" I say flicking her forehead but it just made her groan in my ear. After unlocking the door I pretended to drop something so I could distract Catra to check for any bottles lying around when I saw there wasn't I let her in. "It's nice!" she said looking in every direction.

I smiled watching her looking around my house, her eyes gleaming for reasons I didn't know. Running upstairs into my room I pull the blankets off my bed and throwing them to the floor and searching on and around my bed then under my desk when I heard a knock I jumped up hitting my head on the edge of the table, a giggle coming from across the room I looked at Catra standing in the doorframe laughing as I glared at her. "You could ask if I was ok and be nice, I said narrowing my eyes and continuing looking. "What are you looking for anyway?" She asked walking over to me, "Its Bow's birthday and I got him a gift but, I can't remember where I put it!" I said frustrated. 

"I can help," she said sitting down next to me, "What does it look like?" I stopped looking around for a moment trying to remember what it looked like, "Its a gold bag with a big red heart on the front." I said making little hand signs in the air when I saw Catra's eyebrows raised, "Really? It's gold with a big red heart on the front and you can't find it?" a smirk across her face. I rolled my eyes and went back to looking and she started looking with me.

After a few minutes, I heard Catra call my name from out in the hall. I walked out and saw her holding the gift bag in her hands. "Found it!" She said a big smile on her face making me smile as well, "Thanks, where was it?" she pointed into the laundry room. "Ohhhhh I know what happened, I came here after getting the bag and forgot to do the laundry so I ran up and must have left it in there." She nodded her head then looked at the gift bag, "What did you get him?" I looked through the bag "Umm a few crop tops, stickers, some candy, and a few arrows."

 Then fixed the bag so you couldn't see through the top. "That's cool." She said walking towards the stairs when I grabbed her arm, "Hold on,"- then walked into my room and to my desk picking up a pen-"Here, sign the card its right there." I said pointing to the card on my bed, then walked to the mirror to fix my hair. "No, it's ok I haven't even known him that long it would be weird." She said shaking her head as I looked at her through the mirror, "Please it would mean a lot to Bow... And me." I said turning round to look at her.

After making sure I had everything I walked back outside holding the gift in my hand, Catra walking behind me still holding the card. We got in the car and I put the gift in the back seat and started the car and looked at her then sighed and started up the car.