10

—

It was currently around two in the morning, and Alejandro was laid next to me, asleep, shirtless may I add. He fell asleep right after Isaac and Dexter left the room, and honestly, Alejandro sleeping was the cutest thing ever, his little snores too. I was laid next to him, wearing the same clothes, I couldn't strip down to my undergarments as it would've been a awkward.

I was tossing and turning a whole lot, all I could hear was the sound of gunshots outside. It was like a war zone, in fact, it is one. Another reason as to why I can't sleep was because of Dexter and my father, it was my first night without him, and yet, I still refuse to believe the fact he's dead, and Dexter, I'm still willing to find out if he is the Dexter I know of. My stomach started growling, I was hungry, yet again.

I stood up from the bed slowly, careful not to wake Alejandro up. I felt him move a little and my heart dropped, thinking I woke him up. He needed the sleep more than I did. I carefully made my way out the room before walking towards the kitchen, as I did, I noticed the lights are still on meaning someone must be up.

My stomach began growling some more I swear I felt like I'd throw up from the lack of food, "Stop that." I muttered to myself, well, more to my stomach but that'd be weird. Extremely weird.

As I opened the fridge, I grabbed a bottle of orange juice, well, I hoped it was really orange juice before pouring it into the glass.

"He's dead, isn't he?" I froze, hearing an unf Amira but yet familiar voice, as if I heard it from the past or something. I slowly turned around, holding the glass of orange juice, and I came face to face, with someone I strongly recognize but yet, don't remember.

His blindfish curly hair was shown, his crystal blue eyes shined, and I could peak a little dimple on each side of his cheek, just like my father.

"W-Who?" I stuttered, nervous as ever. Is this really Dexter? Dexter Adams? Dexter as in my freaking older brother. A part of me wish it is, and a part of me doesn't, because I wouldn't really know what to do.

"Dad." He lowly replied, leaning against the counter and crossing his arms across his chest, as his jaw clenched and unclenched. His eyes were kept on mine.

"H-How d-do you know?" I gulped, as I tried my absolute best to hold back my tears. God I miss him, I miss him so fucking badly, it was just like a few hours ago we were eating dinner and now, now he's all dead! Lifeless, "A-And why are you calling him dad?" I then asked, as I felt my eyes becoming glossy as the second passes.

"There's a lot you don't know about, Audrey," He chuckled to himself, taking a step forward as I took a step backwards. To say I was extremely scared, is understanding, but right now, I'm fucking terrified, "You changed," He paused, "Of course you did, you're all grown up now." He smiled to himself, his dimples poking out.

"Wait," It hit me, it fucking hit me, "Dexter Adams?" I gulped. It was him. It was him. It was my fucking brother. The brother that my dad has been looking for years since the last purge, the brother that's been all over the fucking news being reported as a missing person. No way. No no no.

"The one and only."