S I X T E E N

Smut. Fr. Fr fr. 🌚

800 votes yup.

December 12th

December 12th

Zeik stared into his phone with Brian in between his legs trying to act like he didn't notice Lucki staring at him almost menacingly. Zania didn't really care, she just wanted the sex but Lucki was fuming and it was obvious.

That was confusing India because it didn't make sense to be mad at Zeik when she knowingly had sex with him while he was in a relationship. On top of that every one knew Zeik wouldn't leave Brian alone, ever.

He didn't even lie and say he was leaving him for her because he didn't even believe that. He knew where his heart was if he knew anything.

Jade just sat back in his seat and laughed to himself. He felt the tension but he was high and didn't really care. It had nothing to do with him or India so it didn't matter.

"Elijah supposed to be spending Christmas with me and I wanna put up a tree but I want some cool shit. Do they make spider man trees?" He asked seriously, tapping India's shoulder as he sucked in a breath of smoke.

"No.. but we can take a white tree and decorate it with spider man stuff then put a spider man toy at the top like a star."

"That would be so fire bro. That's what imma do. I usually hate Christmas but fuck it I might as well."

Jade hated Christmas because he'd spent his last two christmases alone and the seventeen before that arguing with either or both of his parents. He'd just always hated the holiday season.

"What is everybody doing for Christmas? I'm getting drunk and trying to get Tyler to hunch with me." Zania asked dopily as she stared at the ceiling and felt Tyler punch her arm.

"Bitch so gay like don't nobody wanna hunch you ugly. I'm getting drunk with you and pulling your hands out of my pajama pants for Christmas." She shrugged.

"After a year of cheating and fighting we wearing matching pajamas and takin mad pictures. Don't forget to order the little onesie for Hanny cause we not leaving my favorite bitch out." Zeik laughed at the idea of their dog in pajamas and immediately went to Amazon.

Sometimes he got sad remembering that Brian was a boy because his ass would've been trapped forever ago. Since they didn't have a kid together he always used the dog as an excuse when Brian tried to leave.

Lucki rolled her eyes and scoffed to herself. She didn't think she'd be so bothered by actually seeing Zeik and Brian together but she was. It happened to get quiet afterwards and Brian rolled his eyes.

"Problem?" She looked at him.

"I'm not arguing with a girl I'm gay but I'm not that gay your best bet is to leave me the fuck alone." He laughed humorlessly and felt Zeik's arms tighten around his waist to comfort him.