{Bonus Chapter} - Eunwoo POV

——————————————————————————
Hello everyone! To thank you all for 1k views, I decided to bring you a special chapter. This chapter is Eunwoo's point of view when he met Seoyeon (chapter two).

Without further ado, enjoy this bonus chapter and thank you once again!! Ily <3
——————————————————————————

"Dongmin, get your lazy ass of the bed! We're going to be late"

"Hmm" I mumbled and turned to the other side, getting more comfortable on the bed.

I heard footsteps coming closer and I felt my body being shook "How can you be so sleepy? Just wake the hell up!"

"Jonghee, shut up" I finally spoke, my eyes still closed "Okay, okay. I'm getting up"

With a sigh escaping my mouth, I rubbed my cheeks trying to wake myself before I forced my legs to move and walk to the bathroom. Once I reached the bathroom, I faced my poor reflection in the mirror.

"I look awful" I sighed, turning on the warm water and starting to wash my face. With water still running from my forehead down to my chin, I quickly grabbed a towel and softly tapped it against my skin.

The clock on the top of my table revealed the time: 7:48 am.

"Shit, there's no way I can get ready in 12 minutes"

As the speed of light, I brushed my teeth and put my uniform on, knowing there wasn't time for me to take breakfast at home.

I put my backpack in the back and left my room, knocking at Jonghee's.

He opened and didn't even look at me "Finally, the princess is ready"

"I'm sorry, okay? I stayed up until late to study philosophy" I exclaimed and he pouted, crossing his arms.

"You know I hate to arrive late"

"Sorry, I'll buy you a twix on the way back home" A little grin appeared on his lips and he hugged me.

"Now we're talking" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Jonghee and I left the house and ran almost the entire way to school, both of our first classes started at 8 am and were running late almost half an hour.

When we finally arrived at the school's hallway, we were both panting and feeling hot. My cheeks were probably redder than a tomato due to the heat trying to leave my body.

"I feel like I just finished my PE class" Jonghee laughed and I widened my eyes while I nodded.

"For real" I said, taking a deep breath "See you later?"

"You bet" Jonghee said, giving me a last hug and left to the other side of the hallway.

I face palm myself when I reached my class' door, I had always hate the feeling of knocking on the door and as soon as I entered, people would leave whatever they were doing and stare at the person who was late. In this case, it meant all attention would turn to me and people would start gossip about it.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

"Come in" A male voice spoke. I turned the door handle to the right and I entered in the class. As predictable, the class was almost full and everyone turned to look at me, some would just look to see who it was and turn around again, others would fix their eyes on me and watch every movement I'd make until I sat down.

I hate this.

"Sorry I'm late, Mr. Kang. It won't happen again" I deeply bowed to the teacher.