Chapter 19

Thomas Pov ♤

I really wanted to be mad at Axel for feeding me without my consent, but the pancakes just tasted so damn good.  I couldn’t help the moan that came out of my mouth when I tasted the pancakes. They were too perfect to waste.

"Are you as excited for our date tonight as you are for my pancakes?"  Axel asked me. 

The idiot had the nerve to sit criss cross applesauce on my bed.  He was looking at me expectantly, like he actually thought I would say 'yes'.

"No."  I looked away from him and dodged one of his attempts to feed me.

He deflated for the tiniest of seconds before he asked "For our date I was thinking we could either do couple pottery classes, or cooking lessons.  Which do you want?"  

He's going to be taking me out of the house!  I haven't been out of the house in like a month!  If we are doing lessons that means I'll be talking to humans.  Yes!

My excitement must have shown on my face since Axel was smiling again.  It was weird seeing him like this. At school I knew him as the dude who didn't talk to people that weren't his friends.  Now, he's the most cheerful person I have ever met.  

"Are you going to answer or not?" 

"P-p-pottery."  If I said cooking we could do that here, and I really wanted to leave this house.

"Then it's settled."  He handed me the fork and hopped gracefully off the bed without unfolding his legs.  "I'll go set it up."

Shaking my head as he left the room, I went back to eating the pancakes I was given.  He really was something.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Be ready by three.
            Love Axel ♡

The little note was a bit wrinkled but that gave it character.  His hand writing was sloppy but somehow that made it even cuter.  His heart kinda looks like pointy circle, but it's trying its best.

I looked over at my clock to see how much time I had.  The big blue numbers showed 2:45.  

That did the trick.

I was out of my bed in record timing.  Racing to my closet I looked for something that I could wear.  What the fuck did I have that was dirty enough for pottery and classy enough for a date?

I ripped everything I had out of my drawers, and off the hangers.  Jeans? No. Leggings? Double no, those hurt. Shorts? Don't look nice enough.  Don't even get me started on my shirts. They all belong to either Mike or Axel. They're fucking huge one me.

Deciding that I wasn't going to be ready in time if I went on like this, I ran to the bathroom to do something about my hair.  It was a mess, but what can I expect when I spend all day in bed?

I styled it and did all my basic hygiene needs.  If you just look at my face I look good, if you look down I'm in rubber ducky boxers and a shirt that goes down to my knees.  The shirt was black with Kenny from southpark staring into the distance.

I wonder if Axel will be pissed if I go in these?

Looking back at the clock it said 2:57.  That sent me into overdrive as I grabbed the first pair of pants I saw, ripped skinny jeans and a plain white shirt.  I ripped Kenny off and put on the shirt, nearly getting it stuck over my head. Then I went to put on the jeans which had ne hopping all over the place.  It wasn't until I had fallen on the floor that I was able to get the jeans on.