Chapter 15

TW: RAPE, ALCOHOL TELL ME IF I MISSED ANY, THANKS LOVES 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤

Rewrote it, not in Andrew's POV anymore bc I like third person way better.

Andrew stumbled through the front door of his house, terribly drunk and having just gotten home from the bar.

He went to look around to see if anything fishy had happened, and found that the basement door was unlocked. Enraged, he flung it open, screaming Virgil's name and looking around.

He ran upstairs and kept searching, he was outraged. He next ran to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge.

'I went out to get groceries, dropped them off, and went to a friends house.
-Virgil'

Andrew scoffed, 'like he has friends' he thought. While he was at it, he opened up the fridge and grabbed a few cans of beer from his stash. He downed a few of them and crushed them against his head, throwing them into the trashcan filled with all of the other empty beer cans.

He grabbed a glass bottle of wine and started downing it in shots.

While he was in his drinking frenzy, the front door opened, and a voice rang out.

"I'm back from work my darlings!" She exclaimed, addressing Andrew and his son—who he viewed as a mistake—who wasn't there.

His wife walked in and smiled politely. She was wearing a very modest but beautiful dress and had her hair in a cute and curly messy bun.

He glared at her. Her smile faltered a bit when she saw the trash can and his bottle of wine.

"I thought you said you would stop.." she said, sadly.

"You're not in charge of me you son of a-" he slurred, but she interrupted.

"Do not call me that anymore...please.." She said, frowning with a broken look in her eyes.

He smirked at her and hauled himself off the couch, stumbling and almost falling as he did.

He walked over to her and growled out to her in a drunken slur, "i'll call you whatever I want."

She shivered in what he knew was fear.

He grabbed his bottle of wine. "Is somebody going to be disobedient?" He asked in a gruff slurred tone.

"N-no.." she said in fear, backing away.

He let a angry shout out, and slapped her face hard. She fell over and held her cheek. She was sprawled out pathetically on the floor.

He barked out a laugh directed towards her and smashed his beer bottle on the floor next to him. Glass shattered everywhere and pierced into her skin.

He grabbed her roughly by the chin, "look at me. Look at me in the eyes" he growled lowly.

She gulped, and did it, not daring to disobey from where she laid sprawled on the floor on her knees.

"Yes, what?" He asked, a sickening sweetness to his voice.

"Ye-yes sir..." she whispered.