Chapter 17

A/n: I forgot what I named the mom in this story rip. Okay so it was something with a L, like Lucia or Lucy, I will edit the one part where I typed her name  later when I find out what I actually named her, but for now i'll just call her Lucia.

Also sorry for typos i'll edit it later skskskskksksksk

Trigger warnings: Panic attacks, mentions of abuse

Enjoy the story loves, tell me if I missed any triggers! 💛🖤💛🖤💛

Virgil couldn't believe it.

He remembered so vividly now that he knew who did it.

Memories of their clear mocking faces laughing at him as they beat his helpless little sister sister.

He was sad, angry, and confused.

Based on what Roman said, he could tell he didn't mean it..right? Something about the story just didn't add up::

But who kills a child just to be popular?

The damage was done.

Roman couldn't tale back what happened, no matter how sorry he was.

How could Virgil ever forgive him?

Virgil's father started beating him way worse after he found out of Emily's death.

Virgil was often blamed for his sister's death in drunken slurs by his father.

His mother always was so caring and kind with him, though she was absolutely Devastated once she found out of her daughter's death.

His father always said "one less burden to handle" when Lucia wasn't there.

Andrew was actually quite glad that Emily was gone, she was a disabled blind girl so it was hard to look after her. Virgil always did everything he could to protect her.

But she was gone.

And Roman was unwillingly part of the cause.

Virgil was abruptly pulled out of his thoughts by Roman touching his shoulder, nervously saying, "V-Virgil, I-"

Virgil's eyes widened and he smacked Roman's hand away, getting up by himself, backing into the corner.

He looked down with a sullen look in his face.

His dull, saddened features shifted into anger when he whispered, "D-d-do-on't  tou-touch m-me..."

"What?" Roman asked, not registering what was said by the hyperventilating boy.

Virgil looked up, unshed tears threatening to spill over his eyelids, he mustered up all the courage he could and with venom lacing his normally shy and quiet voice, he yelled, "I said, don't touch me!"

Roman immediately backed off, and Janus took a slow step towards his best friend, but Virgil flinched away, "she was four...s-she was four, and blind, and you're sick...I-I-" tears spilled over his eyelids, and ran out of the house.

"Virgil, wait!" Patton screamed, chasing after him.

Virgil could surprisingly outrun Patton, and as soon as he thought he was gone, he fell to his knees and started sobbing, letting the tears finally slip down his face.

Patton caught up to a sobbing Virgil and looked at him sympathetically, smiling sadly.

"Oh..Virgil.." he whispered, kneeling down beside his friend, who backed away further into the corner of the dark alleyway.