Chapter 5- Soccer

I dressed up for my P.E clothing and couldn't wait to do some exercise. I walked out of the girls locker room to see girls looking at my way with wide eyes and excited looks while boys look at me with...hunger and lust? Typical boy problems. I made it to the line and sighed softly. The gym teacher walks in and blows her whistle to get everyone's attention.

"Alright, today we will be doing soccer. Girls versus Girls and Boys versus Boys. We have a new student as well, everyone meet Blair Swan." I smiled and waved at everyone as they smiled back waving.

"Alright, run 2 laps around the gym before going outside. Your lap starts...Now." She says and we all went around. I hummed softly not really caring before the gym teacher blocks path before I could go on.

"Yes?" I asked confused while everyone else walk passed us with shock.

"Blair, you ran lap sweetie." She tells me and I looked at her in total confusion.

"What? I was just about to finish my 2nd lap." I told her making her shake her head smiling.

"No, you ran about 15 laps while the others are on their second." She tells me and my mouth dropped. I was bewildered that I ran that fast. I thought I was the slowest out of everyone.

"W-Wow, okay." I said and she motions before blowing her whistle again.

"Alright everyone, go outside." She shouted and we all did. Girls were panting as well while some boys aren't. I walk with the teacher outside as she laid out all the ball.

"Alright, Girls can go this side and play while boys get this side and play. If you any girls want to go to the boys side whom are competitive at playing, do so." The teacher tells us and I went to the boys side immediately. I turned to see if any girls are coming, but none did.

"Alright then, I need two team captain." The teacher says and I raised my hand as well as did all the boys.

"Alright, Swan and Newton." She chooses and I made my way to the front.

"Alright, pick a teammate. Swan go first."

I looked at the boys as they all looked at me and some whisper to each other. They look like they could finish the game, but some of them are too cocky for my liking. I saw the guy with the glasses as he looked shy. He may be shy and we might loose the game, but its for fun.

"You." I pointed towards the guy with glass as he looks at me with shock and went to my way. Some of the guys began chuckling and teasing and I glared at them.

"Don't tease, it only makes you look like a loser." I spat making them shut up and shock at what I said. As the guy made it my way, I turned to face him and gave a soft smile.

"Don't listen to what they are saying. You can do it and I believe in you." I told him truthfully making him smile nodding his head.

"Thanks Blair." He said and I nodded as I turned around to face them. We all picked up our team and I had some people who either doesn't play the game, but I know I could encourage them.

"Alright, you choose a team. Have a team huddle first in 3 minutes. Go!" The teacher tells us and I huddled with my team.

"Alright, I know you guys haven't or never play soccer which is kinda easy yet hard at the same time, but always remember that we do this as a team work. We don't pass it to one person only, we play like its fun." I told them and they nodded their heads as I glanced towards the team to see them making funny faces and laughing. I scowl at their acts before facing my teammates giving them a smile of encouragement.

"Are you guys ready to kick some jocks?" I asked as they shouted yeah. The whistle blows indicating that our huddle is finished. We all went to the field as I eyed my teammates and giving them a nod as they did the same.

"Ready, Go!" The teacher kicks the ball high as I watched it and wait for it to bounce on the ground. 1...2...3, the ball in front of me and Mike before bouncing the fourth time as I quickly hit the ball first dodging Mike in the process. I saw my chance of getting blocked by two male as I passed my ball to my teammates.

They didn't know what to do at first which caused them to get hit or get tackled, but they copied how I passed the ball to another. Once one of my teammate was close, he kicked the ball hard and the goalie tries to block it, but failed on blocking.

I celebrated as all of us ran towards our teammate congratulating him before continuing onto the game.  My team got the hang of playing the game and became more and more professional at it. The game was fun and tiring, but we won 3-1.

"That's for being too cocky!" I told the boys and gave my team a high-five.

"Swan's team won by 3 scores while Newton's team...disappointment." The teacher smirks making me jump and celebrate with my team. We all head back inside the gym to the Girl's locker room as I dried myself with a towel that I brought.

"You did good out there." A girl tells me smiling as I gave her a smile back.

"Thank you."

"My name is Jessica. I love you music." She tells me making me giggle.

"Thank you again." I told her making her smile wider.

"Maybe, you can hangout with us during lunch. What's your next class?" She asked and I grabbed my bag inside the locker and checked my schedule.

"Piano." I told her putting it back inside as she nods her head.

"Oh, I guess I'll have to meet you during lunch. See you." She waves and left as I waved back before changing my P.E clothes to my normal one. I put my uniform inside my locker as I grab a deodorant and perfume.

I sprayed deodorant under my armpit and put on perfume before putting them in my bag and closed my locker, locking it. I closed my bag and carried it as I walk out the locker room. I got out the hall and looked at the room number when I bumped into a hard chest causing for me to back up.

"Oh, I am so sorry." I said looking up towards the person. He has short brown hair, pale skin, and beautiful green eyes. We stared at each other for a moment before I made myself look away.

"No no, its okay. I wasn't really looking at where I was going." He tells me as I looked up and smiled shyly.

"I guess, I could say the same thing." I told him giggling as he chuckles.

"My name is Edward Cullen. You must be Blair?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Probably heard from Jasper's twin sister?" I asked and he nods his head as I smiled staring into his eyes more feeling myself getting lost into the colors.

"Where are you heading off to?" He asked as I snapped out of trance as I looked down to read the paper.

"Room 567." I told him.

"Piano class. I was heading that way too, follow me." He motions and I smiled thankful for him as I followed him behind.

"So, How is life treating you?" He asked out of curiosity.

"Good, I have my mom, my stepFather, my dad and my wonderful fans." I told him with a smile.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked which caused my smile to fade.

"You don't?" He asked and I shook my head smiling a little.

"I do, it's just that...my older sister and I don't really get along. She hates that I get more attention than her which I don't get why. I mean, I didn't really do anything to her except following my dream to become a singer and sing to people." I said feeling sad that my own flesh and blood hates me. Edward stays quiet listening to what I was saying. I sighed before looking at him and gave a smile.

"Anyways, what about you?" I asked causing him to look at me with shock before smiling softly.