Jeff the killer x reader

Requested by @ponypro345

Hope you like it!

Side note! There is going to be bondage in here, I don't know why I put it in, but I am pretty satisfied with the outcome so have fun!!

I groan as I roll over in bed, and glance at the clock. 2:45 am. I can't fall back asleep. I look around the room, and see a darker shadow in the corner of my room. I ignore it, thinking it was just something stupid. I then hear a cream, and my head shoots back to the shadow. It then moves closer very fast. Shit. I'm only wearing a Tank top and underwear. It runs at me, something glinting in its hand.

A knife.

Double shit. Try jump on me and raise the knife in the air.
"Go. To. Sleep!" They hell with a deep voice. I kick them off of me, and switch the lamp on, showing my attacker, who is dusting himself off. A blow a strand of h/c out of my eyes as I study the attacker. A white, bloodstained hoodie. Bloody jeans. Black shoulder length hair. A carved smile and no eyelids. Pale skin. This is the infamous Jeff the killer. My eyes widen. He runs at me again with the knife, and tackled me. I throw him off and go to run to my door. He jumps on me, straddling my hips. I glare, wrap my leg around his right one, pulling it to the side. It makes him lose his grip and fall on me. Taking the opportunity, I push him, twisting us and switching positions. I straddle him, and breath heavily after the struggle.

By now I have completely forgotten I am hardly wearing clothes.

He notices. He watches my chest as it moves up and down. I notice, and with a glare, I punch his throat. He coughs, and flares at me. I feel something under me growing, and my eyes widen. To stop it, I jump off of him, grabbing my hairbrush and running to the corner of my room. He stands up, smirking at me.
"You stay back, joker reject!" I hiss.
Unfortunately, I live alone, so no one is aware of the situation at hand. He walks closer.

I mentally face palm.

Why did my slow ass go to the corner?! He will corner me! I look to the side, and go to run, but he beats me to it, and pushes me back in the corner. He chuckles at my fighting stance, making my glare harden. He stands in front of me while I look for a way out. He smirks at my helplessness. He grabs my hairbrush and throws it across the room.
He grabs the bandana from my table, and I furrow my eyebrows. What it this creep doing? He pushes me in the corner and I yelp, as he turn me facing the corner and ties something around my eyes so I can't see.

I'm guessing my bandana. (Sorry if I spelled it wrong!)

Damn it.

He drags me somewhere, to the other side of the room?

He pushes me on the bed, and I go to sit back up.
"Lay down and don't move or I'll slit your throat." He growls, and I gulp, laying down. What's going on? I can't see!
I hear him rummaging through stuff. He comes back to me, and grabs my wrist. He puts it by the bed post and ties it to it really tight. I try to pull away, making a growl noise come from him. He does both of my arms, and pulls away. Suddenly something sharp hits my skin and I yelp.
He's going to kill me?!?!
Instead, he slices through my shirt, leaving me in just my (favorite color) lace underwear. I let out a sound similar to a squeak, and make multiple failed attempts to cover up. I don't see his reaction or see anything. I hear him let out a low groan, and furrow my eyebrows in confusion.
I jerk when something wet hits my breast. It continues to apply pressure, and I soon realize that it is his tongue. I gasp when he grabs the left, and begins to suck on my right nipple, playing with it between his teeth. I let out a moan. He places himself between my legs, and I feel his erection through his jeans. I blush, and bite my lips to hold my moans. I guess he doesn't like that, because he begins to grind on my womanhood.
I throw my head back, and few moans slipping out. He continues to grind, and kisses the exposed neck. He sucks, making blood rise and forming a hickey. I moan. He pulls away. Wondering what he is doing, I raise my blinded head. Suddenly he comes back with his bare shaft against my woman hood. He groped my breast before tearing away my panties. I jerk as he rubs my clit with his thumb. He slips two fingers into my womanhood at once, and I hiss at the foreign feeling. He groans at something, but I'm too focused on the feeling in my lower regions. He pumps in and out, soon adding s third finger. I moan, having gotten used to the feeling. He curls his fingers, and I arch my back throwing my head back into my pillows. He does it again, and a knot forms in my stomach. I see white as I release on his hand. He leans down and cleans up the mess with his tongue, and I let out soft pants.
He pulls away, and I feel the head of his member prodding at my entrance. He pushes in, and I cry out in pain, as this is much bigger than his fingers. He pushes in all the way, and a tear slips out, soaked up by the blindfold. He stays still for me to adjust, and leans down, sucking on my neck. I moan, and he begins to move.
He moves slow at first, thrusting in and out, me moaning from how good and full I feel. He begins to move faster, gripping my hips. My head rests in my pillows. Lips are soon placed on mine as he thrusts into me.
We passionately kiss, him feeling around my mouth with his tongue. He begins to pound into me even faster, pulling away from my lip to get good grip on my waist. The bed shakes, hitting the wall.
"Y-Y/N!" He groans.
Wait how does he know my name?
Whatever.
My toes curl as he hits my g spot. I scream his name in pleasure, and he continues to go at an animalistic pace, hitting that spot every time. I feel a knot begin to form, and clench. He groans again, and I feel him throw inside of me. His thrusts become sloppy. I clench again, cumming on him, my back arching as I do. He pulls out, and crawls up to where my head is. He untied my hands, leaving to blindfold on. He sits me on my knees, and guides my hands to his dick. I blush, knowing what he wants. I lick my lips, and place them on the tip of his dick. He groans leaning back. I begin to suck, going lower on his member every time. He lets out a low moan, bucking his hips up, his hips up, hitting the back of my throat. I gag, but continue to suck him off. Tears fill my eyes, once again being soaked up. He grabs my head, and begins to thrust into my mouth. I just sit and take it. He stops thrusting, and pushes his dick all the way down my throat, and holding it there. My bottom lip touches his balls and the top one touches above the base. I grab his thighs. His hot seed shoots down my throat, and he pulls out. I swallow the cum.
"Show me." He says in a husky whisper.
I stick my tongue out, opening my mouth. I swallowed it all. He groans again, and something hits my chin. I almost close my eyes in exhaustion. I soon realize his dick is hitting my face. I go to lay down. He jerks me up.
"Who said we are done?" He whispers. He rips the blindfold off, and slams his lips on mine, beginning round two.