6.

I woke up to my phone ringing and it was King.

King🙄
Hello?

I couldn't sleep do you think you and Taviona could spend the night with me?

At the hotel?

Nah your parents guest house.

Which one?

It's like 10 minutes from there's.

I figured they would've moved you in the one down the street but okay King.

Do I need to send the address?

No I know where it's at.

Okay I'll see you in a few.

Yeah.

I sighed and hung up.

I remembered the plan B and grabbed it. I took it and laid Taviona in the passenger seat with her cover on.

I started driving to his lil place.
_______
I grabbed my baby and my stuff.

I knocked on his door.

Few seconds later he opened it. "Hey." "Hi." I said. He grabbed her out my arms.

"Y'all was sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Why yeen tell me to just come to yo place?" "Cause King I was half sleep. I wasn't thinking." "You took the Plan B."

"Yes it's giving me bad ass stomach cramps."

"Let me lay her down then I'll get you some water." "Okay." I sat on his couch.

King POV
I went back to the living room and noticed she was in the same clothes from earlier.

"Bella is it some you not telling me?"

"Like what King?"

"Nothing. Um you hungry?" "No I'm okay." "Well here's your water and if you tired she's in the bed." "I'm finna go to the restroom ion think I'll be getting any sleep tonight."

"Okay." She got up and walked off.

She left her phone on the table.

I grabbed it and tried to figure out her password. I tried all Taviona's information and it didn't work.

I thought about it.

I tried the day we met and it worked.

I knew she still loved me. I went through her messages and it was none there.

I kept searching and came across somebody name Jackie in her phone. I read they messages and she referred to her as momma.

Bella you have to get back on your feet. I know you don't won't help but I also know you don't want Taviona to remember having a bad child hood.

Her child hood is fine. I don't let my struggles mess with what she got going.

Oh really?

Yes. My baby is only 2 and all she does is sing and dance. I put 50 percent of all my checks into her college fund and all tips I make go straight to her dance school funds.

Okay you breaking yo self for her to have this life that she won't even want after she realizes how much she took from you to get it.

She's my daughter. She comes first so if I gotta jump from place to place so be it.