Just can't handle memes [Extra]

After the other day of meeting his dorm roomates everything seems more natural and calm then izuku was every used to. Without an voice to start something and not being able to use his quirk izuku was pretty much useless out of training. The guys hadn't had much happen besides a whole toaster incident early in the morning with it blowing up.

Izuku was bored and couldn't find anything to do besides try and annoy his childhood friend as much as he was able to, as quirks weren't allowed to be used in the dorms katsuki wasn't able to do much than punch and yell at izuku which humored izuku to death. Izuku was scrolling through some memes to entertain himself but came upon on type of meme, world war 3 memes, izuku had a small joke he wanted to do now that his roommates have gotten a bit more comfortable with the dorms. Izuku went out to the kitchen and grabbed three blank white mugs and taken them to his room with some art supplies. The hedgehog was out watching TV while the fire and ice guy was probably in their room. Izuku painted on the word World War 3 onto the cup putting each word onto the cup leaving with the first cup with World, second War, and third 3.

Izuku let the cups dry till he brought each cup besides the second to his roommates doors then knocking on them and going back to his room with his War mug expecting the other two to be confused. After izuku left he could hear two other doors opening once he got back into his room, he could hear the sound of confusion in the other twos voices when they opened their doors to see a hug. Izuku got a knock at his door from probably bakugo, izuku grabbed his cup and phone and walked over to door opening it to see both Shoto and katsuki there with their mugs.
"Why the FUCK was this in front of my door!?" Bakugo asked.

Why don't you look at the text on the mugs dumbass

The three looked at their mugs to notice what it says. Shoto sighed and asked "why do I have World?"
"And why do I have three?" Bakugo added

Well Todoroki would be better fit for the world as I would probably destroy the cup and kacchan would destroy it as well, I got war because obviously and kacchan got 3 because he is the extra roomate.

"You wanna die nerd!?" Bakugo said as he got annoyed with the extra roomate thing while Todoroki seems a tiny bit flattered with having the world. Izuku snickered at the annoyed hedgehog as he was getting pissed off.
"Why world war 3 though?" Todoroki asked

Dunno have seen the trend and news about it? America might as well be doomed at this point.

After that they all just left eachother alone ending up keeping the cups and heading to their rooms. Izuku had forgotten about one small thing and went over to his computer to type something.

Remember when author Chan mentioned about the whole Q&A thing? Well we've very much reached the goal! Be sure to comment any questions you have to any characters that were involved with the story to have them tell you it! Author Chan will also answer any questions you may have as well so be sure to comment your questions in the small question box!

[Insert questions here]

You heard the man the Q&A shall happen! I've honestly been really excited to do this sense the first few chapters of this book but thought it was too soon so here we are! I know I said I would make the new chapter but I wanted to do this now that I can catch up with the story as well!