Treize

"I remember mornings where my head didn't hurt, and I remember nights when art didn't feel like work." 

- This City; Sam Fisher

Mikala POV

"I'm hungry,'' Were the first two words I've spoken all day to no one in particular. "Hungry and bored."

Currently I was in my room re-watching Meteor Garden for the fifth time. Everyone was out and about enjoying their break or catching up on school work while I was still in the dorms lazing about.

As if agreeing with my words, my stomach let out an aggressively loud rumble that would have embarrassed me if anyone else were around.

There was no food in the fridge, Mama Fumio was out shopping currently and I didnt want to go out to dig up some vegetables or muder an animal, meaning I had to wait for her to return.

Scratching my stomach, I lazily watched as Makino met Zhuang for the first time. Clicking my tongue, I closed my laptop before reaching over to grab my phone.

After responding to Mere's text and completely ignoring Pere's mocking text, I scrolled through instagram for a bit before the hunger became too much. Sitting up, I let out a sigh.

"Man, I really crave chinese food." Kicking out my legs, I was about to get up and go to to nearest chinese food place before it hit me.

I attend a culinary school, I could literally call a classmate and ask them to make me some food.

Rolling my eyes at my stupidity, I once more unlocked my phone before going to my contacts scrolling through before I found the perfect person. Clicking the contact name, I put it on speaker and laid back down as I waited for them to pick up, which they finally did on the fourth ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jamie!" I exclaimed, hearing the boy groan on the other line in annoyance.

"Did you need something?" The boy asked.

Faking a gasp, I placed a hand over my heart, before I remembered the maroons haired boy couldnt see me, "How rude! I just wanted to chat with a friend. Anyways, are you busy?"

"Honestly, yes-"

"Great! Mind coming over the polar star dorm? We can watch movies and the chinese food that you'll make."

"But I have to work on my-"

"It's fine, there are still four more days left of break. We haven't seen each other since camp, speaking of... we should celebrate passing i'll text Kim and the other club members to meet us here, Remember to bring the ingredients bye!"

"Mika wait-"

Beep.

Grinning to myself, I quickly opened up the club group chat before sending out a text.

To: CCB

'If you're not busy, meet me at my dorm Jamie and I are having a small get together'

-Mikala

Luckily no one was busy and were willing to come, some even volunteered to bring food.

Jumping up, I looked around my room before frowning, I doubt this room would be big enough to hold all seven of us plus the food they will bring. Grabbing my phone once more, I pulled up my contacts before going to Marui's and sending him a quick text letting him know I was borrowing his room and that I will clean it after I finish with it.

Locking my phone, I tossed the black object on the bed, ignoring the continuous dings coming from the object. Looking down at my outfit I gave myself A once over before deeming the grey sweats and black shirt acceptable. Sliding on some fuzzy yellow socks, I grabbed my laptop before heading towards my spectacled roommates room.

Humming a song, I made trips back and forth to grab pillows, blankets and other stuff for our gathering, I even grabbed my fairy lights and hung them around the semi-large fort I made. Feeling proud and satisfied, I scrolled through netflix in search of something to watch before the sound of the door bell ringing grabbed my attention.

Hurriedly, I rushed down the stairs, slipping and sliding before I reached the door and pulled it open. However, along with the six people I was expecting there were an extra thirty people who rushed it as soon as the door opened.

My smile quickly dropped and my cheerful expression was replaced by one of confusion. Stepping out, I looked at my club members for an explanation. "Um, maybe there was a typo but I said a SMALL get together, not a big one. Mama Fumio is gonna kill me when she gets back and finds nearly twenty people in her dorm house."

Shaking her head, Jin smacked her brother inside his head while the blue haired male sheepishly rubbed his neck, "That was this idiot's fault. Dumbass thought a small gathering was a code for a party and sent out a mass text to his classmates. Since this school rarely has parties they ate it up."

Frowning, I looked at Rin in annoyance only for him to raise both hands in surrender. Rubbing my face, I let out a sigh before frowing, "I didn't prepare anything for a bunch of people, and i seriously doubt everyone can fit in the fort I made, no matter how big it is."

"You made a fort? Seriously? How old are you ten?" Rolling my eyes I ignored Kimberly and turned towards Himiya-senpai and Kou-senpai in hopes they will know what to do since they are the oldest and, therefore, most wisest.

Rubbing her temples, Kou-senpai let out a groan before walking into the dorm. It was quiet for a bit because a scream pierced the air and the students all came running out.

I watched as the last few students came stumbling, next to me Rin let out a small whistle in amazement. Walking out of the dorm, Kou let out a huff as she adjusted her ponytail. "Everyone is out now, the mess is limited and you have one broken vase but other than that the dorm should be in order in the next thirty minutes- oof."

I watched as Himiya-senpai jumped on the red haired girl, "That's my Kou-chan! Always so quick thinking, that's why she's the co-captain, we can always count on her." I raised an eyebrow throws the twins and Jamie who were nodding their heads along with Himiya-senpai's words.

"Idiot, you're the captain, next time do your job and handle it!" Captain ignored her words and instead turned to me.

"Hey, Mika-chan, let's start the sleepover now! I bought strawberry sponge cake!"

"Ah, my favorite flavor, we can eat that while watching a movie up in the room."

"Dont ignore me!"

+++

This chapter is more of an stupid filter before we move on to the next arc. It's 500 words shorter than my other chapters and for that I apologize. 

-Lilah