let go

Gulf could only keep staring at mews eyes breathing heavily. Was this real or a dream he didn't know. Mew took off he's shirt and let it fall to the floor keeping he's eyes on gulf. Mew getting closer gulf adjusted himself allowing him to get on top. Gulf put he's arms around mews shoulders he's hands playing with he's hair. Bending down they both closed there eyes kissing passionately. Gulf couldn't think, he's mind went fuzzy he knew he needed to push him off but seeing mew without he's shirt made gulf stop thinking. Only thing he seemed he wanted to do was kiss mew allowing he's tongue to roam inside he's mouth wherever it wanted to go. Both there heads moving side to side slowly craving each other. Mew was surprised at gulfs willingness and he's yearning. He knew he only wanted to taste gulfs lips but maybe more could happen. Not wanting to push gulf he slowly went to he's pants while still locked in there kiss started to unbuckle. Gulf could hear the noise but just wanted mew to keep kissing him. Gulf has never been kissed nor has he kissed anyone. He was very turned on, even thou it was just kissing. Mew however wanted to give gulf a chance to say no. He groaned when he left those red supple lips but he put he's lips else where on gulfs neck leaving a trail of wet saliva. Gulf kept he's eyes shut he couldn't get enough. He was moaning which lead to mew taking off he's pants slowly of course. Gulf slowly opened he's eyes to see mew to he's side kissing heavily On he's neck, all he could do was bite he's lower lip and kept he's hand on the back of he's head. Mew traced gulfs bottom lip with he's index finger has mew went down to gulfs right nipple making the younger boy moan deeper. Mew licked the other boys nipple, both of them could feel there members rubbing against each other getting wet in there boxers. Only thing gulf could do was moan, he knew he had to stop this but it was all to much for him. Of course he was the virgin, but even when he tried to recall he's hand solo moments it was nothing compared to this. Mew looked up gulf who was beat red making incredible sexy noises he was losing he's control. Still looking up at gulf who's eyes were closed he left he's nipple to.leave kisses from he's chest traveling slowly down to he's twitching member. Gulf opening he's eyes caught mews they stared at each other, he gulped watching he's boxers slowly exposing himself. Mew smiled reaching down to he's own boxers pulling them off, both boys were now naked. He started to kiss gulfs member first on the top then the length, pausing for a moment they both seemed to freeze, gulf surprisely gave him a nod. Mew licked hes lips and licked gulfs head which was oozing pre cum. Gulf who was on he's elbows fell down to he's back and bucked. He couldn't stop biting he's lip. Mew couldn't get enough of the mess he was creating. After a few licks from he's head mew couldn't wait but put gulfs length into he's mouth making gulf thrust, making mew gauge a few times. He looked at gulf who was turning into a hot mess.
Feeling he's control cutting thinner mew put he's index finger in gulfs month getting what he needed he starts to tease gulfs hole. He's eyes went wide looking down at mew he's brain started to work a little. Mew looked at gulf questioning if he should continue.
"Is it, um going to um...?"
Mew knew exactly what gulf was trying to ask.
"Do you want me to stop?"
He didn't want to ask but he needed gulf to not lose all control and for him to know where this was going.
He could only nod.
Mew gave a surprised chuckle
Going back to putting gulfs cock into he's mouth he teased he's hole and slowly put he's finger in.
Gulf fell back to hes bed feeling the pain and pleasure was getting to him. Pushing he's finger in and out getting nothing but deep moans from gulf he goes between he's legs teasing him with he's cock against he's hole. He could only wrap he's arms around mew wanting it. Mew slowly pushing in he's member inch by inch allowing gulf to enjoy everything til he got to the special spot. Finally reaching it he stayed still allowing gulf to get used to it. Everything was getting mixed up gulf didn't want mew to stop gulf started to thrust.
"Wwait, gulf" mew moaned.
"No." Gulf groaned thrusting.
Mews control was gone he put he's arms on either side of gulf and thrusted deep and hard getting heavy moans from the younger boy. Both couldn't think of anything but how great this was. Mew grabbed gulfs legs further up they continued there passionate kissing both getting close to the brink. There tongues were weaving in each other's months, heavy moans from.Both and heavy breathing. Mew started to thrust faster, grabbing gulfs member jerking it slowly for starters but quickly went quicker.
"Uuh mew." Gulf moaned.
Just like that gulf came he's seed flying everywhere.
Barly a second later mew was cumming hard into gulf. Mew collapsed on gulfs chest. Both there hearts beating fast slowly started to beat normally. Gulf could only play with mews hair which lulled him to sleep. From the corner of he's eye gulf saw champ but he looked fuzzy then he disappeared. Gulf was confused. Was having sex with mew making the memories go away, he didn't know. He hit he's head on the head board.
"Shit." He mumbled silently.
"What have i done."