[12]

You were extremely cautious during the night as you figured the rebels would be at least smart enough to explore your crash site during the night. You as well weren't tired as you had grown used to staying awake for extended periods of time.

You also had to figure out a plan of when the rebels would come to inspect, that after you had taken them out where would you put the bodies?You couldn't obviously leave them out in the open, but should you even persue the rebels? Because if you did, it would make it clear to the other rebels you were in fact still lurking around the ship. You had decided that if somehow the rebels discovered something that they shouldn't that you would take them out.

So you waited, and waited, and waited. But you had grown patience in the bounty hunter profession luckily for you.

When you heard the movement of brush and grass you moved into your hiding position. You heard the footsteps grow closer and whispers. "Approaching crash site, no sign of the pilot." You heard from a rebel. You smirked as your hiding location hadn't yet been revealed. The rebels had crept past you without knowing it and once they were at a distance where they most likely couldn't hear you, you began to silently creep behind them. You watched as they climbed aboard your ship from a distance. You kept your scopes on them as well as checking your shoulder often. Soon they decended down the ramp of your ship and stood there as they spoke.

They must be doing one of two things; waiting for you to return. Or waiting for reinforements such as a investigation team. You sighed as you now were going to have to keep even more of a watch. You would have to have eyes on the back of your head. You were severely debating on just killing the rebels on the spot but it would alert the other rebels that you were still there.

So you waited, just as the rebels did. And minutes turned in to hours. Just as soon as the day arrived the night soon appeared. The rebels had set up a fire and were sitting down across from one another. You heard chatter and often laughter. When discussion began about you, you listened in.

"Who do you think it is that crashed their ship?" The female rebel asked and the male shrugged. "Whoever it is, they're no good news. They blew up that rebel transport." He said and she sighed, "Do you think it's the Empire?" She asked and the man shook his head, "No, if it were I'm positive reinforcements would be here by now." He said with such certainty.

At least they had some common sense.

Thats when you heard brush rustling behind the rebels, but not near you. They both stood up just as your attention went to the noise. You were certain it wasn't a person. "Who's there?!" The rebels ask as they aim their blasters in the direction of the noise. You set your blaster rifle in the direction of the noise as well, trying to scope in to see what it was that was making the noise.

"Show yourself!" The male demanded and suddenly what you could only describe as some sort of wolf jumped from the brush and aimed for the female rebel. She screamed and shot at it but missed. It was larger than the width of her torso, so when it lunged at her it took her down but the male rebel acted fast enough to rip the wolf-like creature from the female and blast it. Thats when the howls erupted, and even from your side. You turned around and put on your thermal detector. You saw two of the wolves creeping your way through the thermal detector scope on your rifle. You shot one, killing it instantly, and then the other.

Now you had given away your location, but you had a better chance then to try to tackle two giant wolves with only your fists. "There's someone else!" You heard the female voice. You heard more rustling all around and as you looked through your modified scope you saw several other wolves run off into the distance. You then took the opportunity with all the rustling to move positions.

You climbed up a tree that was in complete darkness, and when the rebels walked close enough you jumped down and grabbed the male by the neck. "Ah ah ah! Don't move another step." You said, the female kept her sights on you, however. "Let him go." She demand and you smiled, "Sorry sweetie. That's not how this goes." You said as you kept your knife to his throat. "What have you told your other rebel friends?" You asked, as the girl kept her frozen and stiff stance. "The investigation team isn't coming for another day and a half if that's what you're asking." The male informed, you obviously didn't believe him so you smiled. "Com in for me, tell them you don't need one. Or delay it, if you will."

The male's breath hitched. "Bre, you know what to do." He said to the female and she nodded. "Don't play with me, either of you." You growled and the female lowered her blaster. She grabbed her com-link and began to speak into it.

"This is rebel Bre Leenson reporting in. Aren't in need of an investigation team. The ship blew up." She said and it was silent for a moment. "And the enemy?" Another female voice asked and who you'd come to know as Bre replied, "The enemy has most likely fled the scene but you are keeping an eye out. We will return to the base by tomorrow night." She said and the female on the other side of the conversation replied, "Understood, may the Force be with you."

You smiled at how gullible the rebellion was. "Good, now I think we can come to an agreement."