Charlie and Adriens secrets

"K-kind of?" Alastor stammered. Vaggie rolled her eye and signaled to the kids they where good.

Alastor took Charlie's hands in his. "M-my love what are you talking about?" Alastor asked, his grin loosening it's size by the second.

Charlie looked up at him and her heart crumbled. "Kids go upstairs." Charlie instructed. They followed there orders, Zim getting on his phone to call his parents to enter through lizzies window.

Vaggie looked at Charlie angrily. "Well?!" She asked. Charlie gave vaggie a glare and she gulped and went upstairs. Charlie sighed and refused to make eye contact with alastor.

"Well there are two things, one is that when we conceived the triplets, it wasn't my first time. My first time was with vaggie." Charlie explained. Alastor shrugged. "Meh, I don't care about that part. The second one?" He asked.

Charlie looked down at the ground and stared at her feet. "D-do you remember when you and dad went inside my head?" She asked. He stroked her cheek. "Of course." He said.

Tears spilled from her eyes. "Well...Valentino...he...he came back...and..." Charlie started but couldn't stop without crying. "Shh it's ok my dear. Just take it slow." He instructed and held Charlie close. Charlie breathed in his woodland scent and smiled softly.

She sighed and mumbled what he did into his neck. Alastor gasped and put a hand over his mouth and looked down at her. "Charlie...my sweet...my loving doe..." he said. He pulled her close and stroked her hair.

Vaggie came down, smiling softly. "Vaggie, how long can you watch the kids?" Alastor asked. Vaggie smirked.

"Long enough for you to get to that son of a bitch and murder him." Vaggie replied. He smiled and kissed Charlie's cheek and went up to the kids room. Vaggie walked over to Charlie. "What did he even do? I thought that you did something else." Vaggie asked.

Charlie let out a whimper and tears returned to her eyes. "He...let it out inside of me vaggie."

Alastor told the kids he was going away for a while, and he would be back soon. They nodded and alastor waved Abigor Over. He whispered to his son "take care of your mother like she is the entire world while I'm away do you understand me?" Alastor asked.

Abigor nodded and alastor left for his vengeance. "Um dad? Can I talk to you?" Adrien asked. Alastor saw his son and nodded and Adrien ran over and hugged him tight. "Valentino did something to me too..." Adrien admitted. Alastor looked at his son in disbelief. Adrien sighed.

"It happened while mom was sleeping. It was about six months in, so I was still 13."

Adrien was playing on his phone in his room, when he heard a small knock on his window. He thought it was his friend so he gladly opened it.

What he saw instead was a red robed pimp. Adrien gulped, something deep inside him told him that this guy was pure danger.

"W-who are you?! Adrien asked, backing into his bed. Valentino chuckled and said a spell word, and his mouth was gone. "Ah, Adrien Magne, good to see you..."
Those seven words that pimp said to him he would hate forever, and was one of the very reasons he secretly hated his birthday.

"So let me get this straight, he not only raped your mother, but you as well, as a CHILD?!" Alastor asked and Adrien nodded. "Adrien why didn't you tell me and your mom?!" Alastor asked.

"I was to scared...I figured you would be to happy about mom waking up to care...so..." Adrien rolled up his sleeves, and tears jumped to Alastor's eyes at the multiple bruises and cuts on his sons arm.

He hugged Adrien close. "I'm so proud of you Adrien, for being able to stay strong for so long, but you need to tell your mom. Not now, but when I get back ok?" Alastor asked. Adrien sighed but nodded.

Alastor hugged his son again and bid him farewell and teleported to the castle, where Lucifer and Lilith where sitting on the thrones, talking, by the looks of it, they had made up.

"Lucifer!" Alastor shouted and walked towards them. Lilith and Lucifer looked over and Lucifer fell from 'his' throne. "Alastor? What are you doing here?" Lucifer asked, but Lilith got a strong feeling in her gut she knew.

"Is Valentino still in the dungeon?" Alastor asked and Lucifer nodded. He smiled evilly. "Good. I believe I must...do something." He said and made his way down.

Lucifer followed him from curiously. "Why? I already know your torturing him." Lucifer said. Alastor chuckled and voodoo symbols floated around him.

"Because that demon not only climaxed inside your daughter and caused her to get an abortion, but also stripped Adrien of his virginity."

Lucifers horns grew as he pushed alastor out of the way and was literally running down the stairs at light speed.  Valentino saw him approaching and looked at maverick and back, and saw two fucking pissed off demons.

This was not going to be fun. "One thing before we begin Valentino, you will never see the light of day again when we are done." Alastor and Lucifer said the last part at the same time, and approached the cage, more terrifying than anybody had ever seen them, alastors wendigo completely ruling him.

Charlie was sitting in bed, Abigor watching a movie with her. Charlie smiled softly. "Mamas boy." She teased and he groaned. "Mom please not you too!" Abigor whined. Charlie giggled and hugged her son when the door slammed. The ran out and found alastor in blood, his antlers huge.

"Well...he won't bother us again. Abigor please go get Adrien." Alastor said and Abigor nodded. Charlie walked over to alastor and kissed his cheek. "Why do we need Adrien?" Charlie asked.

He looked at her sadly. "Valentino has done so much more to this family than I thought my dear, and Adrien should be the one to tell you what happened, not me."