13

[unedited]
Jimin's Pov

I pull up into the driveway of my house and get out. I put my backpack on and enter the house quietly.

I really hope I don't run into Jungkook because I think I already know how he'll react once he sees me.

But what does luck do? It goes against me.

Once I finish walking up the stairs, I start heading to my room. That's until I hear Jungkook.

"Where the hell have you been??" I mentally curse at myself as I take a big breath. I turn around and look at him.

"I was at my best friend's house."

We just stand there in silence, our eyes staying in contact. I start to sweat a bit a little worried about why he's acting a bit weird.

Then he starts to walk towards me which makes me panick. Every step he takes to get closer to me, the faster my heart begins to beat.

He stops only a few inches away from me. I can feel his breath fanning my face. I look down not wanting to look at his face.

All of a sudden I flinch as I feel his hand on my head. I quickly look up and he's looking at me with a warm expression? Well this is getting weird.

He brushes a few strands of hair away from my face and my breath hitches. I can feel my face getting red now.

"Don't stay out too long next time." Jungkook says as he turns around and goes downstairs, leaving me there again in confusion.

W-what just happened??

Jungkook's Pov

I can't believe I did that! Fucking Namjoon said I should do that to try to make a better bond with him. When I said that sentence to Jimin i felt a weird/nice feeling in my stomach.

And don't ask why i moved some of his hair out of his face because I don't know either.

I enter the hallway I turn into the kitchen. I exhale as I lean against the counter.

Snap out of it Jungkook, you're only doing this because you have to.

I sigh as I nod at my thoughts, yes this means nothing at all.

My stomach growls making an echo in the kitchen.

I should eat something but I don't cook.

I have never really cooked in my old house because my father always had maids to do everything. I scratch my arm in frustration.

Fuck it I'm just going to try.

Jimin's Pov

After trying to take a nap for about 13 minutes I smell something. I immediately sit up as the smell of something burning fills my nostrils.

The fire alarm goes off.

I rush down the stairs almost tripping over myself on the last few step but I still continue going to the kitchen.

Once I enter the kitchen i stop and cover my mouth. The whole kitchen is filled with smoke and Jungkook is trying to take out the fire on the stove with water.

"What did you do??" I say as I open all the windows around the kitchen trying to let the smoke out.

"I was cooking!" Jungkook yells as he gets a towel that was hanging on the stove handle.

He begins to fan the fire to calm it down but it makes it worse.

"Don't fan it!!" I yell as I rush towards him and pull him away from the stove. We go to the livingroom and I quickly ask, "Do we have a fire extinguisher??"

Jungkook coughs and tells me there one in the kitchen but in one of the bottom drawers connected to the stove.

Wait then why didn't he get it?? I shake that thought away for after all this is over. I quickly run into the kitchen and cover my mouth along with squinting my eyes.

I swear I'm going to break that alarm if it doesn't shut up!

I quickly open all the bottom drawers that are in the counter next to the stove until I find the extinguisher.

I quickly pull it out and pop off the cap. I hold it with both hands as I aim it at the stove. I spray it all over the stove for about a minute until the fire is all out.

I sigh relieved but my head is spinning like crazy. I stumble a bit as I grab the counter trying to gain my balance.

Shit I need to get out of here.

"Jimin what are you doing?! Get out!"

That's the last thing I heard until everything turns pitch black.