.:Chapter 23:.

Oof welcome back to dis trash story, soooo this is another chapter imma write before I publish it, hope you enjoy!

Starting date: 1/5/2020

Midoriya's Pov

Both Kacchan and I made it down to the common room and headed towards the dining room to where we eat. He places me in a chair while he sat next to me, I just looked down and fiddled with the hem of my shirt. Not long after that I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up hesitantly to only be met by a pastel blue eye staring back at me. "SAR!", I yelled and jumped out of my seat to only fall on the ground on top of her. "Missed you too, Miyo!", she exclaimed while we both sat up. I heard a low growl behind me so I turned to see a grumpy Kacchan," aw, no need to be jealous Kacchan", I told him while giving my closed eye smile. This made his face redden and he turned away after scoffing," I'm not jealous", he said while crossing his arms. Both me and Sar laughed at this, I stood up while disting myself of. I then turned and offered a hand to Sar which she gladly took. "So! Sar, where'd you go?", I asked while she patted herself off. "Like I said before, I went back home to train, but I got back early because I did better then others", she says while she seemed proud of her answer. I just giggled at her behavior and sat back down in my chair while Sar walked around to the other end and sat across from me. "So, what did I miss when I was gone?", Sar asked while looking at both me and Kacchan. "Nothing much, we didn't really do any work", I replied while I unknowingly scratch at my arms. Sar sees my behavior and gave me a sympathetic look," eyh iyom, idd ouy utc gaina?*hey Miyo, did you cut again?*", Sar asked with worry laced in her voice. I visibly tensed at this and both Kacchan and Sar seemed to see this. "Ay furred rat, what'd you ask 'em?", Kacchan asked threateningly and Sar just seem to ignore him. "Hey it's ok, you don't need to answer me. Just give a small nod or shake for an answer, okay?", she asked with a caring tone. She is the reason why I never gave up, her and my mom but now that mom is gone.. she's the only one I have, her and Kacchan. 'What if Kacchan doesn't truly care.. what if he's faking, what if Sar is faking.. maybe she was this whole time and when she dissapeares she's telling my secrets to someone else'.

Not knowing that I was mumbling this whole time I felt a hand caress my cheek. I look up to see both worried faces of Kacchan and Sar, but Kacchan is the one with his hand on my cheek. I didn't know I was crying till Kacchan wiped my face," I won't push you, I'm sorry for asking but you can talk to me anytime. I'm always there if you need to vent", and with that she gets up from the table. She shimmies her way to me from around the table and hugs me, I hugged her back. The hug didn't last long till she pushed away and walked off. Maybe to her dorm, I looked down at my lap. I heard Kacchan take a breath from beside me but didn't say anything while people flooded in and three others with plates of food.

----------

It was 9pm and we waited in the lounge area for Kiri and the others. I'm not sure what Kiri needs if we're all going back to our dorms tonight. I changed into my pajamas after I finished eating, and I was able to finish my whole plate, even though it wasn't much. I was wearing a dark blue long sleeved shirt with pastel blue stars on the shoulder and neck area while my pants matched the shirt but the stars were at the bottom of the pants. Kacchan was just wearing a gray tank top and lighter gray sweat pants.

We sat ourselves on the chair, well more like Kacchan sat himself on the chair and I sat in his lap, a little fluster may I say, and waited for Kiri. "Wonder what Kiri needs if we aren't sleeping down here", I said questioning out loud. "Who knows, maybe to help get with that electro freak", Kacchan replies back. "Kacchan that's not nice!", retaliating his reply and slapped his arm lightly.