21 | travel

Travel [ tra•vel ]
n. the only thing you buy that makes you richer

-

After he had pulled away from me, I didn't want to move. When I had tried, there was a sharp stabbing in my lower region. My whole body just screamed at me to lay there like a dying whale.

"Bella, come on," he spoke, grabbing ahold of my hand, ready to pull me up. I quickly snatched my hand from his hold before sitting up on my own.

My hands immediately went to cover the sensitive parts of myself, but his hand were quick to pull them off. "Stop with all of this shyness. I've already seen it, and eaten it," he smirked, biting down on his lip.

"How is it that you have this much energy?" I asked. My eyes felt heavy and my entire being felt wary. The crazy part was that he was the one who did all of the work, yet looked like he did absolutely nothing. And he still wanted more.

"You feel so amazing around me. The question is," he grabbed ahold of me, bringing me against his chest despite the fact that pain was clearly evident on my face. "How could I not, tesoro?" [ treasure ]

After a second, he let out a sigh before laying me right back down on his bed. I watched him as he picked up his boxers before sliding them back on and walking away towards the restroom. My eyes were on his back muscles as he walked.

Moments passed, and the sound of running water could be heard. I couldn't deny the disappointment settling within me. It was my own fault.

I grabbed ahold of his shirt before throwing it over my small frame. It was quick to cover every sensitive area of my body.

After a few minutes later, the water turned off before Vincenzo walked out. He came up to me, standing directly in front of me leaving to gaze at his deliciously defined tattooed abs.

Finally, my eyes trailed up to gaze into his. His orbs seemed to soften just before he picked me up bridal style. "Sembri sexy nella mia camicia," he told me as he began to walk me towards the bathroom. [ you look so sexy in my shirt ]

When we made it inside, he shut the door with his foot. Vincenzo sat me down on the counter, before his hands moved to the hem of the shirt. My eyes remained on his the entire time.

Just before he lifted it up, he looked up to catch my eyes, seeing that I had just been staring at him. His hand came up to lift up my chin before he placed his lips against mine. His other hand wandered underneath the shirt and to my bare hip.

I placed my legs on either side of his waist as my arms wrapped around his chest. The feeling of him lifting up the shirt before he pulled away from the kiss didn't go unnoticed. Then, he picked me right back up and walked me towards the bathtub where he gently placed me down inside.

The heat from the water immediately relaxed my muscles. I learned back against the back of the very large tub, almost groaning from how perfect it felt. It felt like a jacuzzi as even bubbles were being created from somewhere inside of it-I mean, this is a mansion, so it's expected.

"This feels amazing," I told him, looking over at him. He walked over to me, sitting beside me on the tub. His hand found soap where he began to wash me.

Grabbing ahold of his hand, I stop him from his actions, my eyes on his. "Get in," I whisper to him.

He smiled at me before sliding out of boxers once again. Quickly, my eyes moved away out of instinct as if I hadn't seen it before.