24.

"We done" I shrugged telling Niecey.

"Y'all not done done, if y'all was he wouldn't be following you or still texting you"

"I don't care if he doesn't see a problem in calling me a hoe were done" I waved her off looking over my syllabuses.

All assignments must be turn in on time, NO LATE WORK!

"Aw fuck you bitch"

"Ima call you back later" Niecey told me hanging up.

Swear I hate people.

"I don't even want a boyfriend no more" I whined kicking my legs almost dropping my computer.

☠️

You going to the party tonight?

Uhhh no.

Whyy ima be so bored

𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 ❤️

Be ready at 7.

Excuse me? What if I wanted to go somewhere.

Are you?

That's not even w- okay

"Date maybe?"I jumped up running to my room.

Hell nawl that nigga called me a hoe.

"It's giving very much ass." I mumbled.

You way too fine to waste time
That's why you never on pause when we on FaceTime
And them niggas be mad 'cause they can't get you
Bitches like, "Damn, why that nigga even with you?"
Tell 'em mind they business, touch they nose

And don't compare me to your ex 'cause we not the same, yeah
I got a lil' more drip with a whole lot of dick
Take way more trips, blow a bag at the strip, yeah
And I'ma make it right back
Show you how to get your own, I know you like that, yeah

𝗣𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮 ❤️

Outside.

I looked at myself one more time in the mirror before picking up my Chanel bag, "Be grown Lani, be grown."

Walking down the stairs Tae was already out the car, "You look..good" He looked me up and down trying not to smirk.

"Thanks" I mumbled dodging his hug.

Thug Holiday played as he drove away. I always get stuck in these situations, I really hope this man different.

"I'm in the ghetto ratata" I mumbled leaning in back.

I can not sit like a lady my thighs to big for that.

"You swear you a dyke"

"My legs start to hurt when they like that." I told him trying to pull my skirt down.

"You still mad at me?" I felt him glance at me as he placed his hans on my thigh.

"Yes, you called me a hoe. If I'm a hoe please tell me, everybody swear I'm one."

"Your not a hoe for the last time, I'm sorry if I made you feel like one for real." He said sincerely making me smile inside.

"Okay that's all I wanted" I did a small clap as we pulled into ruthchris.

"Those shits big ass shits bruh" he looked at my eyelashes mugging them.

"They're cute." I blinked looking in the mirror before getting out the car.

"Oop" I mumbled as Tae started kissing me.

Tounge all down my esophagus and shit.

"Montae s-top" I sturred holding him back.

"Fuck this people the hell."

"Uh uh I wanna eat"

He blankly looked at me before grabbing my hand walking off.

"You swear somebody wanna be under you all day" I rolled my eyes at Tae as he came out my bathroom in only his ethikas.

"Girl do what you was doing."

𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶

𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶   Sorry to his hoes 😂Comments disabled

𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 Sorry to his hoes 😂
Comments disabled

I'm going to try to start writing longer chapters but they will be coming out later because of school. Really about to drop out this college shit.