Ticci Toby x reader

On my first day back to school it was snowing the grey sky they both looked beautiful. I wear my (f/c) hoodie and some black ripped jeans no shirt because I like the cold but not too much. My parents are gone on business a lot so I really don't see them; I brushed out the knots in my hair and did the necessary things then head out the door.

"(Y/n)!", I heard someone scream my name. I turned around to see Toby.

"Hey", I said with a smile on my face.

"Heading to school?", he asked.

"No I'm ditching to go sledding", I said with a eye roll.

"Can I come?", he said looking like a excited puppy.

"You know what Toby fuck it let's just skip school today", I said now that I think about it who's going to stop me and besides I get to hang out with someone I knew for a year.

"Yay let's go hehe", he said grabbing my hand. His hands were ice cold now that I think about it Toby isn't really normal he ticks a lot and has a cold look hidden in his eye.

TICCI TOBY POV

I grab (y/n's) hand slenderman told me to watch over her because she isn't normal. I need to make her snap I studied her for a year now the only thing she loved was me. So I made a plan to made her watch her best friend die right infront of her. But Dr. Smiley told me theres a better way is just to bring her to the mansion and let him injected the serum.

To make her fall into her worst nightmare to trigger her. I didn't want anything bad to happen to her I actually loved her with my heart.

(Y/n) POV

"Toby?", he was lost in thought he had a sad look in his eye.

"Yeah", he stopped pulling me and stared down at me.

"Are you okay?", I asked with a small smile.

"Actually no I can't do this I need to tell you everything", he said.

*time skip because I'm lazy to rewrite everything in your pov*

"So you're a killer named Ticci Toby and I'm not normal so you made this plan to kidnap me and make me into a proxy how can you lie to me for so long", I said with anger.

"I'm sorry I been lying to you for so long", he said with tears in his eyes.

He looked so pained and he looked so sincere when he said sorry.

"Toby I'm so lost and angry with you but I'm glad you told me", I held his face and wiped the tears. I heard a whisper and then suddenly his lips slammed onto my lips. He picked me up and started running back to my house I was like a feather to him.

TICCI TOBY POV

As (y/n) wiped my tears I said,"fuck it". And smashed my lips on to her everything felt so right.

I ran with her in my arms I bet she was scared I was going to drop her. But I'm a killer and a proxy I have inhuman strength. I chuckled a bit.

(Y/n) POV

We made it back to my house I opened the door and we headed inside. He put me down.

"I need to tell you something", he pulled me close and kissed my cheek.

"I love you y'know that", he said in a deep voice that made my heart flutter.

"I love you too", I probably had a really stupid smile.

We kissed again but it was more intense he had me against the wall. I moaned a bit against his kiss. Toby put his knee near my spot. I trembled and moaned a bit louder than expected.

"Wow you're sensitive", he chuckled with a smirk.

"I cant walk well now", I said panting a little.

"Want to take this into the bedroom", toby said with a goofy smile.

"Yeah", I said once again he picked me up and carried me into the room.

He pushed me onto my bed and started kissing me again then started kissing my neck. One by one our clothes were gone I havent seen his body in a while. It was fit and pale; his brown hair he pushed back with his hand.

TICCI TOBY POV

(Y/n) was at the bottom of me; I looked at her fuck she looked beautiful. I saw something in the corner of my eye something slapped me in the face. I looked it was a condom and then looked where it came from it was the window it was wide open. I saw Jeff and BEN laughing their ass off.

I looked at (y/n) she looked mortified.

"Don't worry about that you're going to meet them later", after I said that she blushed so hard.

(Y/N) POV

I was dying of embarrassment they left I think and we started once again I put on the condom for Toby with my mouth he moaned out my name. I found that was so hot.

As I continued so suck him off he stopped me.

"What's the point of having a condom if I'm not going to stick it in", he said pushing me down and preparing  me.

"I'm ready", I moaned out.

He thrusted in hard I screamed out his name. He wait till I said he can move.

"O-ok I'm ready", I said panted out.

With no mercy he pounded into me.

He pounded in and out hitting my g-spot with every thrust.

"Fuck (y/n) I'm close", he groaned out.

"Me too Toby ah", I grabbed onto his shoulders.

With a few more pounding thrusts I came then later him. He dropped down next to me.

"God I love you be my lovely girlfriend", he said kissing my lips.

"I love you too and yes I will-", sentence cutting off early because of me falling into the abyss called sleep.

JEFF AND BEN POV

"Bro I think I saw Toby with the girl in his arms", Jeff said to BEN.

"Let's follow them", BEN said.

They started running and watched Toby and the girl go into the house.

"Bruh let's go to the window", Jeff said with a smirk.

They headed to the window and saw Toby and the girl butt naked.

"BEN they dont have any condoms do they", Jeff said holding in his laughter.

"No they don't lemme go into your phone for a second", BEN said then went through the phone. Came back with a condom.

"Bro open the window quietly", BEN said to Jeff. They opened the window and yeeted the condom at Toby's head. And closed it quick and laughed their ass off. And jumped down from the window and headed back to the mansion.

They told jack what happened and pictures.

I don't know about E.j but he looked traumatized he saw Toby's junk.

Please vote and comment it inspires me🥺😔💗✊