7.

I was sitting in my car trying not to cry.

"Mommy where daddy?" My baby asked. "He's home." I told her.

"I want daddy."

"You'll see him later baby right now mommy gotta find somewhere for us to go." She nodded. My heart was extremely heavy.

I drove to my job.

That's the only place I know me and Taviona can go and be safe.

I pulled up and grabbed her.

I grabbed my uniform and went in.

"Ms. Sidney?" "Yes baby?" "Can I please come in today? I need the hours." "Sure."

"Thank you so much." I told her.

We went to the break room. "Hey Mini Me." Missy said hugging my baby. I went to change. King kept calling me.

King POV
I left my crib and met up with Jackie like she told me to. I pulled up at her house.

I sighed and got out.

I knocked on the door. "Who is it?"

"King." She unlocked it. "Hey." She said. "Hi." "Come in." She said.

I walked in and looked around.

She had pictures of Taviona and Bella up.

"Take a seat." I sat down. "So you met your daughter?" "Yeah she looks just like her mother."

"And she does." She said laughing.

"What would you like to know?" She asked.

"How did you meet Bella?" "I seen her sleep on a park bench one day and helped her out." I nodded. "So you know what happened with her parents?"

"Yeap she still won't talk to them though. Bella is extremely stubborn."

"Yeah but she wouldn't be my Bella if she wasn't. Do you know where she possibly could have went?" "Bella has no where to go."

"What that mean?"

"Look there's only 2 places she'll go. Either work or the park." I sighed. "Thanks."

"No problem and King?"

"Yeah?"

"Take yo time with her it's stuff you don't know." "Like what?" "That's for her to tell you but I wish y'all luck." "Thanks again."

"No problem."

I left and drove to the park.

I pulled up and she wasn't here. I sat for a while waiting and she still hasn't arrived.

I showed up at her job and there she was.

I got out my car and walked to the front. "Bella?" She looked at me and she turned around. "I have a job to do King." "Can I talk to you?"

"What makes you think showing up while I work is a good time to talk to me?"

"Bella I just have one question."

"Ughhh what King?"

"Are you homeless?" I asked her. "What?" "Is that the reason all of your stuff is in the car? Bella you have no where to go?"

"King I have a place to stay."

"Where yo car?"

"King can you please go." She said. "Where's Tay?" "Why? You want custody."

"I told you I wasn't gone do that. Not unless you keep lying and give me a reason to do it." She sighed. "She's sitting in booth 3. I get off at 8 we'll talk then. She ate so she's good."