ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠

e͖͕̼̪̹̱̮͋́̊͑̀ ̢͕̅̀̈́͐́͋̚ͅr̡͕̪̜͊̍̋̃͘ ̧̱̞̫r̙̠͚͓̻̫͊͑͊͌̚ͅ ̣̗̺̱̐͊̑o͆ ͎͉͔̹̊͜r̫̥̹̤̼̿̉̆͊

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

warning:
this will be a long chapter so
get ready for the long ride !

On her way towards and up to the highest floor of Namsan Tower, Jisoo recalled all the things that had happened yesterday.

When she fell asleep for the second time yesterday, the gods of the spiritual realm had visited her in her dream.

"I am not sure if you know about this, Miss Kim, but you committed a very great sin of interacting with the Lord of Chaos that is totally against your mission."

"You already used me and half of my entire life." JISOO spoke sternly but it only came out softly.

That time, she already had enough. She was tired and wanted to just get a good night rest but it just so happens that they plan to disturb her by going through her dreams.

"We know that you did more than just the mission. You kissed someone who would eventually bring chaos and many deaths to everyone in the human realm!!"

"What about it? I will end him anyway, right? Just like what you said. My parents were already taken away from me and it won't be a great lost if I kill my parents' killer, right?" JISOO said with full of sarcasm.

"We know and understand that you had caught feelings for him but you shouldn't have done that! If you are a normal human then you'll just live as a sinner like everyone else, but you are a special one! You should've just held it in and keep the feelings to yourself."

"What do you mean by that? What's wrong with a special human kissing someone particularly a demon?!" JISOO couldn't help it but shout. It was of course totally an act of disrespectfulness, but at this point she just wants to go straight to the point.

"Zalgo have interacted with some, if not, a lot of humans that we may or may not be even aware of at times. One of them was Lazari's mother who ended up conceiving a younger-version of a zalgoid. Although the only thing that happened to Lazari's mom was becoming miserable and ended up killing herself, however it's a different situation for you Kim Jisoo.

You just created new trouble. You are a special one who came from 777 angels and from our plan, and your disobedience will result to bigger punishment. But that's not all. You created a new type of chaos. Kim Jisoo, you will be the next one who will hold the title of chaos. Yes, a mere human could marry a demon but the problem is you are not only just a human.

Which means if you decide to be with Zalgo, it could mean that you would create chaos with Zalgo. Whether Zalgo dies or not."

With just that one sentence,  Jisoo's world crumbled instantly. Just like that, everything was ruined.

"Although, there is one and only way where things will be better for the whole world but it requires sacrifice. Instead of killing Zalgo, you have to kill yourself with his candle fire."

At first, Jisoo didn't believe them and it didn't sink in her yet but after awhile she realized and understood the sentence completely.

"T-that's abs-surd." That was the only thing that JISOO was able to say as tears started to well in her eyes.