Request Page

This page is just here for any ideas you may want and for idk chatting. I just published it again so I could go back and look at the ideas on this page. I feel a lot better bow after taking a break.
----------------

I know I shouldn't ask you of this but can you please help me. Tell me if any you like the direction of it all you dislike it. I won't mind if you say it's bad or critise it.

I just need some guideline to know where this story is going. I have the plot in mind but the writing is just so....... bad?

I wanna fix it now before i go in to deep. Also I'm editing this now so i won't have to do it again well bot for a long time.

It would do me a huge favour if you could read my currently changed chapter and comment or message me your thoughts or send ideas. It would help me a lot. I really love this series but it's so hard to change the entire concept of it. I can't think of new ideas and some chapter are hard to change.

Sorry about this I really am. I'm just struggling. I did want to keep my original concept more to be honest but it was plain. I'm just nit proud of myself, I feel a disappointed at my progress, I'vexurrently only edited up to the chapter called 'Test'. Sorry for this rant. Hope to see you soon, peace out.

♡~Pengi~♡