sixty-two (sfw) (vampire!renjun)

tw // blood

kinda mature

~

donghyuck entered the club with a nervous look. it's his first time going to a club, so it was normal for him to be nervous, but he's going to take mental note next time to not go alone.

donghyuck notices that the club is literally like a college frat party, but more crowded. he blames his friend yangyang for suggesting him this club and hoped nothing goes wrong. yangyang told him he knew someone and wanted donghyuck to meet him on his own.

he literally could've just came with me but no! he had 'plans' with his two new buddies he met at this exact club. such a friend he is, donghyuck thought.

he walked up to where the bartender and sat down on one of the chairs.

"can i get a strawberry margarita?" he asked.

"a strawberry margarita? coming right up!" the bartender said.

donghyuck looked around the club as he nodded his head to the music. he noticed that not all, but a lot of people from the crowd was staring at him while others were dancing. he even noticed that some of them had red eyes.

"here's your strawberry margarita," the bartender called.

"thank you," donghyuck said before sipping on the margarita.

he looked back at the crowd and noticed a boy around his age walking towards him. he sat next to donghyuck with a smile.

"hi! donghyuck right?" he asked.

"h-hi. yes i am, and you are?" donghyuck asked.

"renjun! it's nice to finally meet you! yangyang told me a lot about you!" renjun said.

woah! that's was unexpected, donghyuck thought.

"unexpected? what if i told you that you're the only human here?" renjun asked.

"huh?! h-how did you-" donghyuck was cut off.

"heard your thoughts? well, i'm a vampire. this club is filled with vampires," renjun said with a smirk.

donghyuck gasped. no wonder he saw red eyes from the crowd. he never knew that vampires- or the supernatural even existed! that made him even more nervous.

"no need to be nervous. they won't bother you if i'm around, but i must admit, your blood is very tempting," renjun said with a smirk.

he grabbed donghyuck's hand and kissed his palm. donghyuck gasped in surprise as renjun leaned over to him.

"come with me. i know a place here where we can be alone," renjun said.

"o-okay," donghyuck said in a small voice.

both of them got up and went to a neon pink light filled room. renjun kicked the door closed and pushed donghyuck on the bed. he got on top of him with a smirk.

"let's make out," renjun said, seductively.

he pecked donghyuck's lips and then kissed him. donghyuck kissed back and held on to the next sheets as he heard renjun moan. renjun gentley grabbed donghyuck's cheek caressing it and slide his tongue in his mouth. their tongues ended up fighting for dominance.

"mmh," donghyuck moaned.

after another minute, renjun won and explored his mouth, making donghyuck moan again. donghyuck ended up grinding upwards towards renjun as renjun's hand moved away from donghyuck's cheek and slide his hand on to donghyuck's butt the  squeezed it, which made donghyuck pull away and loudly moan.

renjun leaned over to the crook of donghyuck's neck and kissed it. then, he sucked on his skin creating a hickey as donghyuck let out soft sighs and swears. the strong smell of donghyuck's blood was getting to him, so he moved away from donghyuck's neck and his eyes turned into a deep shade of red as his fangs popped out.

donghyuck gasped, "will it hurt?"

"that depends on the person," renjun said, leaning dangerously close near donghyuck's neck again.

"bite me," donghyuck whispered.

at that moment, that's when renjun sunk his fangs into donghyuck's neck. donghyuck whimpered at first because of the sharp pain, but moaned when he felt pleasure. renjun could feel drops of blood dropping to the sheets as he sucked and held donghyuck in place.

"mmm," renjun moaned in satisfaction.

after a few more seconds, renjun pulled away with blood on his lips and licked them   as his eyes changed back to its normal color.

"that was... that was amazing," donghyuck said breathlessly.

renjun layed next to him, "yeah, maybe we could do more than that."

"woah, we just met," donghyuck said.

renjun laughed, "okay. did you come alone?"

"yes. stupid idea i know," donghyuck said, nervously laughing.

"um, yeah! you shouldn't come here alone at a place like this, especially if you're a human!" renjun said.

"it won't happen again, i swear," donghyuck said.

renjun looked towards donghyuck's neck and noticed two little holes where he sucked his blood at: it was the same exact place where the hickey was at. he giggled.

"might wanna cover up for the next day. that hickey is noticable," renjun said.

donghyuck blushed, "i-i will!"

"how about i take you home and we exchange numbers? i would love to see you again," renjun asked.

"let's do that!" donghyuck said excitedly.

renjun grabbed donghyuck's hand and both of them got out of the room, holding hands.

~

this took days to finish :/