Chapter 34.

The house was silent that afternoon. Except for the usual hustle of the maids everything else was quiet. Sullivan was working in his office and Alessio was in the gym. No one suspected anything as Alessandra walked upstairs to take her afternoon nap.

Suddenly there was an explosion. Sullivan jumped up from his chair and run to where the smoke and fire was. Alessio was already up the stairs and standing outside his sister's room, his eyes wide with shock.

Sullivan stood next to him and looked into the room the maids were already putting out the fire in Alessandra bedroom. The bed was gone, all that's was left was nothing but ash. Everything with in Alessandra's bedroom was gone. Everything.

"Where is Alessandra?" Sullivan's voice boomed out in anger and worry. He looked at all the maids and guards, waiting for someone to answer him.

One maid finally stepped up to the plate.
"She was taking a nap sir" the maid said with tears in her eyes. Sullivan's eyes went wide as he looked at the ashes on the floor for a second time, finally noticing the bits of flesh as well.

Alessio saw it too and didn't hesitate throw up. There were bits of flesh all over Alessandra's walls as well. Alessandra's flesh.

Sullivan was also going to be sick. He took a few steps back to rest himself up against the wall, his body trembling from shock . Alessandra was killed. His pregnant daughter was killed!

He didn't even realize he was crying until he felt it dripping against his chest. Heartbreaking sobs racked through his chest as he stood like that for hours. Staring at what remained of his only daughter and grandchild.

Sullivan finally came to terms with what had happened and as soon as he had he was filled with anger... Someone had killed his only daughter in his own house. He would make them pay.

The maids were already picking up the bodily peices around the room as Sullivan poured himself a glass of whiskey.

The pain he was feeling was unbearable. His chest and his heart felt constricted, making it difficult foe him to breathe properly. It was a feeling he knew well from the death of his loving wife, Sophia. First his wife and now his daughter. He couldn't protect both of them. He really was a useless peice of shit.

Alessio walked into the kitchen his eyes red and puffy as he sat opposite his father.
"What are we going to do now?" he asked sadly, his eyes glued to the table.

"Now, we fight", he said to Alessio who simply nodded his head.

Sullivans fists were clenched tightly as he walked to his office and grabbed his phone. He made calls to his closest friends asking them to help him investigate who it could have been. It didn't take long for Emiliano's name to be mentioned. Sullivan thought back to the gala where he had seen Alessandra with him.

He didn't care who it was, they were going to pay.

Guys. Just because it's an upspree doesn't mean you shouldn't vote and comment. ❤️