16: Hangover

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"I love you, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook was stunned... for a moment he thought he heard wrong but no.... he heard it right.

He looked down at the limp body of Taehyung in his arms. In standing position, he was in his arms, a little bit far from his body as his body was kind of hanging.

Jungkook slowly brought his body close to his own and picked up Taehyung with care as his head fell on Jungkook's chest. Closely looking at his face, he found himself attracted to the boy. Those closed eyes, long lashes, tinted cheeks, and pink lips were so tempting. A small smile formed on his own lips on the view that was short-lived when he saw a stray tear roll on the side of his left eye and Jungkook wiped it by brushing his nose on his skin as his hands weren't free. (I am soft... 🥺)

"You are so pure Taehyung... I still regret hurting you." Jungkook mumbled and then he left the room with Taehyung in his arms.

Jackson and Hoseok were trying to eavesdrop but they couldn't hear Taehyung's or Jungkook's words while Namjoon was sitting on the couch and texting someone.

Hoseok placed his ear on the door of the room and he heard a click from the other side so he quickly ran away. Jackson was confused at first, but then he understood and also rushed towards the couch, pretending to read a novel that was placed on the side table while Hoseok was rushed to the kitchen.

Little did they know, Jungkook already knew what they were doing. He silently came out of the room and all of them looked up at him with side glances when they saw Taehyung in his arms, they all panicked.

Jungkook noticed that and he sighed.

"Sleeping," Jungkook said shortly and started moving toward Taehyung's room. All of the others felt relieved but not anymore when Jungkook suddenly turned back and glared at Jackson and Hoseok.

"Are you an alien? Pretending to read a novel upside down." He said to Jackson who was too much surprised to say anything in defense.

"And Hoseok.. your sandal is still in the doorway." Jungkook pointed to the door where Hoseok was standing before. Leaving the others, he moved again, walking with a smirk while others were dumbfounded and embarrassed.

Jungkook gently placed Taehyung on his bed, tugging him into fluffy blankets. Thank God that Taehyung already changed into comfortable clothes so he doesn't need that.

He was about to leave but Taehyung mumbled in his sleep.

"Mr. Jeon... Don't le-ave m--e " His voice was quite low but due to pin-drop silence in his room, Jungkook heard that clearly.

Feeling something stir inside his heart, he turned on his heels and sat down on the bedside while facing the sleeping boy.

For a moment he thought that Taehyung wasn't asleep but after a few minutes of observation, he concluded that he was indeed sleeping.

Without his realization, his hands again made their way to the soft cheeks of the sleeping beauty, caressing softly and carefully not to wake him up while his mind was messing up a bit due to that confession.

"How could you love me? I hurt you... I tortured you.. even I sold you to a player.. how could you say that Taehyung?" He mumbled in a soft voice but smiled afterward, a smile that hold hidden pain.

"If it's true, what am I supposed to do with you? I can't love you back boy. I can't give you my heart. This is the only thing, I am afraid of... I don't want to be handled by someone... to be controlled by someone.. to be a toy in someone's hands." A sadness spread over his face.