Ch. 8 🖤 EYES 🖤

(Mina's POV)

He leaned in and...

I shut my eyes tightly, preparing myself for whatever he was going to do to me. A few seconds passed away but nothing happened, so I slowly and carefully opened my eyes to know what was going on.

When I opened them, I saw him looking at me with an unreadable expression. I really didn't know what was going on inside his head. What did he want from me exactly?

"Don't make me angry, please. I don't want to hurt you. You are going to stay here, no matter what." He told. "And most importantly, I can read your mind." My eyes widened at that part as tears rolled down again from my eyes.

"So, quit it. You can't run away from me. I will find you easily even if you do." He said and wiped my tears away.

"But, I can't live here. Why don't you understand? I don't wanna live here! Please... Let me go. I'm begging you..." I begged him while crying.

"That's impossible." He said harshly.

"Then... Kill me. Trust me, it's better than living here!" I yelled at him. He closed his eyes as if he was trying to suppress his anger.

"Listen, I'm warning you. If you try to do anything reckless, I'll make sure for you to regret it. I won't let you die." He stood up, giving me a glare.

Those eyes made me question my confidence

Those eyes made me question my confidence. They were too intense and confident enough to crush my spirit. I looked away because I couldn't look right into those eyes.

He walked away, locking the door and I couldn't stop him. I started crying in pain and frustration. There was no way  to escape from that place.

So I cried until I got tired.

Soon, I wiped my tears away as I looked at the ceiling above. There was no point in crying after all. He was a monster who didn't have a heart.

____

I glanced at the clock to see the time. Two hours had passed since he left. Then the door opened and my eyes landed on his figure. He came inside and looked at me. I looked back at him for a moment before looking away.

"Hmm... Seems like you're done with your crying. Do you wanna eat now?" He asked.

I didn't reply and stared at him instead. I saw him smiling which gave me a hope of light. I thought that he will let me go, eventually. But then again, I was probably wrong about that.

"Why don't you fresh up, take a bath? I already prepared everything for you." He pointed towards the closet while smiling. "There are dresses for you in that closet. I'm sure you would like them." He told while I silently sat there with emotionless face.

Suddenly, his face changed from that smiling one to that scary one. "You should be done when I get back from my hunting. I'm going outside so you better not do anything reckless... Otherwise... You will regret it, know that." He said and went away.

I watched him leaving from the window. I sighed and got up to reach the closet. When I opened it, I saw too many dresses hanging in there. All of them matched with my type.

No wonder he can read my mind.

I picked one random dress because I didn't feel the need to choose and had a shower. After I was done, I waited for him to come. There was nothing to do for me besides waiting for him so I eventually fell asleep while waiting.

____

I woke up by the sudden noises coming from outside. I wondered what it was, so I looked outside the window to see. And there I spotted nine men. He was there among them.

I was just looking at them talking with each other when the door of my room opened, revealing an unfamiliar face. I didn't know that person. His eyes were red and an evil smile appeared on his lips by looking at me.

He definitely didn't have good intentions.

~•~

A/N

Here comes EXO!!! 💖

Who is this another vampire who's gonna kill Mina? Find out in the next chapter! 🙂

Also, Vote! Comment! And Share!

💜💜💜