Chapter 11(Infamous Bandit)

"Boss!! I heard that the hero is an SSS rank and he is escorting the princess!!"

"Hahaha!!! What bullshit. How can a Z rank become an SSS rank?!"

"That's right. So we make our move tonight and capture the princess. Remember none of you touches her unnecessarily understand? She is our good and quality is a top priority." Says Kelson.
------
For some reason, Lupus is going to Kins at night. I don't know if that's dumb or if that's smart. Either way, I'm very sure The Red Eagles will attack.

From my previous life, this event happened too and the hero managed to fend off their leader, Kelson. But I don't know the exact detail of their raid so I am still at a disadvantage to their ambush.

However, what interests me the most is Kelson. He has a passive skill which is very useful in an assassination.

The passive skill allows him to blend into a shadow. And will camouflage as such.

He also has slavery taming skills which can tame both humans and demons as long as they are stronger than him, which is a broken skill in a sense. Of course, that shit won't work on me but it is very useful.

...This reminded me of another skill. Sword control.

Most people deem it as useless as it's hard to master but once you did master it, it becomes a killing machine. You can control a sword and move it freely, becoming one with the sword and the wind. It can even kill a whole army while your physical body may be just sleeping in bed or doing something.

I witnessed it after all. I'm not the only antagonist in this world. Some are my "rivals" and among them are really strong monsters.

I sigh.

Well, whatever. Let's get this over with.
I will deal with those monsters at a later date.

Lupus gets into the car and I follow next.
Gosh, I wish the guards weren't too much, there are about 20 more cars. The car I'm in is a white one while the guard's car is a black one... seriously, If you are not asking for trouble then what are you doing? Too many people will just attract too much attention.

Throughout the whole trip, I was bored as hell. Nothing to do actually. I am also not the type to waste my energy trying to detect the red eagle's presence. They want to attack, attack. Don't want to? Then fuck off. No need to be so secretive.

I yawn and take a little nap.

That may be my worse mistake.
I am awakened by a loud explosion and I could hear gunshots everywhere.

"What...the fuck?"

The car stopped moving and there is blood everywhere. And the princess is gone??

I stepped out of the car and holy wow. Bloodstains everywhere and bodies.
Heh...a good view.

I would have enjoyed this if only I wasn't this tired. Damn it...

Hmm...should I step in? Most of the guards are dying one by one and Lupus is tied up in a car.

Hmm...I'm feeling very fucking tired anyway so let me just take the short route to finish things up.
-----------
"Mmmpphhh mmmmmff!!"

"Boss! We got the princess."
"Alright let's go."
"However...there is no hero anywhere."
"Whatever, that's advantageous to us."

The car took off and i follow them.
Using lighting steps, I can keep up with the car.

...

...

Damn it... I just want to finish this and go back to sleep.

The car stopped at some sort of old factory, guess this is their temporary base.

"Mmmpphhh!!!"
One of Kelson's thugs pulls Lupus out of the car and into the factory, they chained her up to a wall and pulls the tape off her mouth.

"*bleh* *cough* *cough* you guys..."

Kelson walks up to Lupus and grabs her face. Her angry expression excites him and he smiles.

"Now, do us a favour and stay quiet-!!! Ow!"

She bites his hand as a sign of retaliation.

"Fuck off." She says.

"Oh, and what are you going to do about it?" Says Kelson. "Are you going to kill me? Are you going to escape from here? Listen here you little shit, your life is in my hands. Even your stupid little hero can't save you-"

"The fuck you say? Something about me?"

"T-That's the hero!"

I made my entrance from the top. The factory is so old that there are spots on the roof that is not covered.

"You guys didn't attack for so long I'm sleepy as fuck now..."

"Heh..." Kelson smirks. "Don't think your SSS rank bullshit will work on us, go kill him-"

*BOOOM!*

Without warning, I blast one of his subordinates head with a rock. Like a watermelon exploding, the blood is splattered all over the place.

I am very tired, I just want to get this over with. I don't even have the energy to enjoy this thrilling scene.

"T-That..."

I slowly walk forward with a few other rocks in my hand.
"So...who's next?" I ask.