Chapter 8

Y/n POV:

Y/n POV:

The sunlight hit my face through the transparent window.

Rubbing my eyes, I leaned against the headboard only to find my husband sleeping on the floor, his head rested on the bed.

He was soundly sleeping, holding my hand.

The corners of my lips lifted up as I caressed his soft hair.

Feeling my touch, his eyes shot open and sat up straight.

The first thing he did was ask about me.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked, restlessly.

I nodded with a smile.

Closing his eyes, he drew in a breath in relief.

He stood up and stretched his body, "Let's get ready!"

In confusion, I stared at him furrowing my brows, "Why?"

"We're going to the beach. You really wanted to go there, right?" Leaning forward, he ruffled my hair, lovingly.

"Really?" I jumped up from the bed, getting excited to spend time with him.

He chuckled with a simple nod.

We went to the beach and spent some time together.

We walked on the beach, hand in hand and ate my favourite food.

It was one of the few things I wanted to do with the person I love.

Even though we didn't talk much, I was satisfied.

Just being next to him, was enough for me.

·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭

In the evening, Jungkook was busy doing his office work. So I decided to watch a Korean series until he was done with his work.

He was too immersed in his work that he didn't realize it was dinner time.

I called the room service and ordered pizza for us.

"Eat something and then continue your work." Placing the pizza box on the table, I told him.

"Not now. Later." His full attention was on the paper and on his laptop screen.

"No, eat something first." I insisted, crossing my arms.

"I will eat later. I just need to finish this paper." He gestured to the paper in his hand but didn't take his eyes off the laptop screen.

Letting a sigh in frustration, I gave up convincing him, knowing his stubborn nature.

In case, he changes his mind I placed the pizza and the soft drink on his working desk.

"Jungkook, please eat something." I extended my hand, placing a slice of pizza near his mouth.