Brother?

(Bryan's pov)

"Michael?" I hear Elizabeth say "The one and only... Now dad. I know that you and I saw them having that family day yesterday. I saw you on top of Lefty's ferris wheel." Michael says and walks little closer to us. He helps me up and hugs me "Good to know that I didn't kill ya lil bro" He says while tightly hugging me. I hug him back "I forgive you bro" I whisper in his ear. I could see a tear running down his cheek's when I said it. I mean it isn't hard to see if you have a purple skin. Elizabeth comes and hugs our legs. I turned where springtrap was but he wasn't there enymore. I look to my left and see that all of my friends are running at me and my mother. When she sees Michael she starts to run faster and faster. When she got to us se hugged us all tightly "My babys.." She says with oil coming down her cheek's.

We back up little bit. I turn around and see springtrap there. "What is that trash rabbit doing here?" Helpy says. I walk up to springtrap "You look different. Last time I saw you, you were a human" I say and cross my hands. He just looked up at me "The portal turned me back to an animatronic... Then it spit me out of it when you took that key off... " He says. I sigh. Thats when my mother comes and slaps him ''DO NOT ever think that I could forgive you for murdering kids!" Mom said with tears in her eyes. I felt bad... My mother must've loved him.. Very, very much. I just want to know... Why? Why did he killed all those kids.. I turn and look at  the others... Remebring that they have those kids soul's in them "I am sorry!" Springtrap yells "Too late father.. You not only murdered them" Michael points at the others "But you murdered also almoust your whole family!" My brother yells seems pretty angry. Springtrap looks like he is about to cry... My mother sighs "There is no going back to the man I used to love" She says with oil coming down her cheek's. "I don't think that you'll ever be safed truly" Michael said and looks away from the murder he called dad. "I think that you'll never be free dad! They're never going to forgive you for killing them!" Elizabeth yells and hides behind my leg.. I look at her and back at Springtrap who has oil coming down his cheek's. I sigh and walk up to him and look down at him "Dad" I say in a cold voise.He looks up at me. "I'm sorry" He says. I shock my head "I can't have a forgive you.. I don't think they can't forgive you" I say. He looks down. "Chris?" I hear Fredbear say. I look down at him "Yes?" I say "Give him a one more chance I promise you won't regret it" He says. I sigh and look at my father. "Springtrap" I say. He looks up at me....

"I am going to give you only one more chance.."