twelve - divided we fall

I strode out, walking to the chopper with dad. He started jogging as soon as we stepped out of the shadows.

An electro-disabler slammed onto the chopper, disabling it. I let out a huge sigh and glanced up. Tony and Rhodey dropped down, in their full suits. Typical.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?" Tony sarcastically asked Rhodey.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey nodded.

"I'm not weird you're weird, we're going on vacation...in our full suits." I scratched the back of my neck. "Might run into a bad guy, you never know."

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Dad stood there, trying his best to convince Tony.

I don't think it'll work.

T'challa leaped over a truck, in his full suit as well. "Captain." He nodded at him.

"Your highness." Dad nodded back with respect.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony walked around, explaining.

I fucking hate mossy ross.

"You're after the wrong guy." Dad blinked. Every minute we waste is another minute that man is getting closer to the most ruthless assassins in the world, the people responsible for me being here.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday...you know legally Hazel belongs to me, you basically kidnapped her."

There it is, I'm getting closer to snapping, I can feel my blood boiling. I don't belong to anyone.

"She's my daughter." Dad simply stated, his head moved to the side like mine does when I'm trying to hide my emotions. He's pissed off about it all as well. "Tony, there's five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't." He shook his head.

"Steve...you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Natasha spoke up.

I gritted my teeth, of course Natasha chose to be alongside Tony. Can't trust anyone nowadays.

"All right, I've run out of patience..." Tony brought up his hands to shout out. "Underoos!"

A person in a tight suit flipped over us, grabbing Dad's shield with a weird wire thing that blinded his hands and landed on top of a car.

"Nice job, kid." Tony exclaimed to the dude.

"Thanks. Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit... Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. It's--it's perfect. Thank you."

"Who the hell are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows pointing at him.

"Hiya Hazel." He waved awkwardly.

"How do you know my name?" I replied with total confusion. "You sound like a kid."

"No you sound like a kid!" He shot back, in a very familiar voice might I add.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony looked back and forth between us.

"Okay. Cap . . . Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man." He saluted.

The voice...I know that voice. I pointed at this 'Spider-man' about to say something but Tony quickly cut me off. "Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Just..."

"Hey, everyone." He awkwardly waved again.

"Good job." Tony nodded to Spider-Man.

"You've been busy." Dad admitted, we knew Tony would probably get some guys in his side, never thought it would be a kid but hey I'm one too...and it's only okay when I call myself a kid everyone else can heck off.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep...I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony sighed.

"It's already apart, we're not assembled together anymore...you did that when you signed Tony." I said, struggling because this hurts really bad. I love Tony like another father figure but he's...he's the complete idiot.

"Alright, We're done. You're both gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys...with no compunction about being impolite."

Dad looked aside and I glanced down at my feet, "Come on." Tony basically whispered.

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway." Sam told us.

Bingo.

Dad lifted his arms and put his hands high up. "Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys, something..." Spider-Man said but Scott grew and kicked him in the chin, flipping him off the vehicle. "Whoa. What--what the hell was that?" Rhodey looked around.

Scott grabbed the shield and handed it to Dad. "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great. Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?" Tony flew up.

God damn it.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey was focused on that area.

God damn it again!

"Barnes is mine!" T'challa ran off.

I huffed, every was running off into different places, trying to get the others.

Okay I guess I got spider not man.

"Okay, copy that!" I heard his squeaky voice and he put his hands up and shoot out his webby things. Guess that's why he's called spider man.

"Hey spider boy!" I wrapped my arms around his stomach and he flew up.

Oh no no no...Heights.

"Woah woah woahhh!" He yelled, landing on top of one of the parking garages where Sam and Bucky was. "Haze look I'm super sorry that you're caught up in this."

"Okay number one, stop calling me haze I don't know who the hell you are and two, you don't talk this much when you fight!" I swung my fist and he gently caught it and backed up.

"Wait...you don't know who I am?" He dodged another one of my punches.

"You're on the other side, that makes us enemies." I resorted to using my ice and it caught his foot perfectly.

He lifted his foot out of the ice with ease. Okay super strength check.

"Hazel." He shot his web at my right arm and pinned me down. "I really don't want to fight you."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, trying to get my arm out but his voice was incredibly familiar. He wasn't trying to fight back at all.

"Who are you?" I blinked looking around for anything skin but he was completely covered in his suit.

"I um..." He raised his free arm and pulled his mask halfway up, I could see his chin and mouth.

"Peter?" I gasped.

:))))))