Chapter 12 ~ Legend

1 week later

  "Jordyn?" I heard and quickly wiped my tears away, I looked up at Anna as she walked in frowning at me.

"What's the matter?" She asked closing the door, "honestly... I think I'm going mad or something is really wrong" I whispered and she frowned.

"What is it?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm getting nightmares... My pack being attacked. I literally wake up scared to death because I hear my Father and the people I love screaming to death" I whispered and she sighed.

"Have you spoken to Mason about this?" She asked and I scoffed "he wouldn't let me go over there. Especially if they're probably getting attacked" I muttered.

"Maybe he won't but he could probably send someone to check on them"

"I want to do it" I said and she bit her lip "I just need to figure out a way-"

"Bad idea" she said wide eyed and I looked at her "you don't even know what I'm-"

"You're going to try to sneak away. Trust me it's a bad idea. Mason would not be happy at all" she said and I just closed my eyes putting my head on my knees feeling helpless.

What should I do?

"Talk to Mason and try to figure something out"

"He won't listen" I growled and she tensed looking at me, "sorry" I whispered looking down. "I'm just worried about my pack" I mumbled.

"They're not your pack!" she said and I looked at her surprised by her outburst "we're your pack. You're our Luna remember that?" She said and I sighed looking down.

"Talk to Mason" she said and stood up walking out...

                                  ***
  I leaned on the wall watching the pack members walking around and talking amongst themselves.

I leaned my head back looking out the back door towards the forest.

Hopefully he'll let me go...

'I doubt that' Sarafina said shaking her head and I sighed.

I already know how this would turn out.

'Just try. And be nice with him. Pet him-'

I'm not talking to his wolf you know.

'Right. Sorry' she giggled and I shook my head.

The door opened and I looked up as Evan and a few other guys walked out. Evan looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and peeked in the room at Mason sitting at his desk.

I walked in closing the door behind me and he looked at me, "Jordyn" he smirked and I smiled walking to him "whatcha doing?" I asked sitting on the desk.

"Working. Why?" He said slowly in a suspicious tone.

"Can we talk?" I asked and he nodded closing his laptop, "wanna go for a walk?" He asked standing up.

"Sure" I said as he walked out. I bit my lip following him and took a deep breath

'Just rip off the bandaid. Tell him straight but not to demanding. You sure you don't want to pet him?'

I don't think his human form likes to be pet... I'm not even sure his wolf likes to be pet.

F.Y.I nobody really uses that saying 'rip off the bandaid'

'Yes they do' she muttered rolling her eyes

"Jordyn!"

I jumped up looking at him and he chuckled "you spaced out" he said and I sighed "sorry" I mumbled as we walked towards the Forrest.