Chapter Sixteen

You woke up the next morning, very tired. Your eyes stung, because you had silently cried yourself to sleep that night. It was over many things, like how you don't know the new animatronics and they may kill you, but mainly, that your friends are leaving and you may never see them again.
You peeled your eyes open and rubbed them before trying to sit up, but realising you couldn't. You glanced down at yourself to realise that they had all piled around you and fallen asleep. Freddy was lazily lying across your stomach, snoring. That made you smile. Bonnie was practically hugging your legs, even though he was also asleep.
You shook your head with a smile, before resting your head back on your pillow. You lay there about 20 minutes, waiting for one of them to wake up. When you realised that wouldn't work, you tried sitting up.
You managed to get into a half-sitting up position. As soon as you moved, Goldy rolled over and took your spot on your pillow. You were stuck.
You sighed.
"Wake up, sleepyhead," you smiled and poked Freddy. "C'mon, wakey wakey!"
He squeezed his eyes shut and rolled over, still on you.
You shook his shoulder. "Freddy, wake up," you tried again, amused.
"W-what..." He said sleepily, opening his eyes slightly. He saw you and sat up almost immediately, blushing.
"I-I'm sorry," he sounded flustered, which you giggled at. "It's fine, don't worry about it!"

Treasure the moments while you can.

Soon enough, they were all awake. All except for Bonnie, that is. You managed to get him off of your legs, so now he was asleep on the living room floor, hugging your pillow.
After talking with the others, you all managed to form a plan to wake up Bonnie. He was a very heavy sleeper.
"Alright, I'm in," you snickered.
Freddy nodded. "Alright, here's our things," he gestured to your bed, which had various clothes strewn about on it. You were all in your bedroom.
As soon as Freddy finished speaking, you put on the clothes, along with everybody else.
Sneaking downstairs quietly, you snickered. You couldn't help but laugh, thinking of the act about to happen.
You all stood beside Bonnie's amp for his guitar, smiling mischievously.
You were wearing an unbuttoned plaid shirt, with a white one underneath. You wore saggy jeans and hi-top shoes, along with dark sunglasses and a backwards SnapBack. Everybody was wearing the same thing, because you had many of this outfit for an unknown reason.
Freddy covered his mouth with his hand as he stifled a laugh. He plugged his microphone into the amp, along with your phone.
"Ready?" You whispered, a big smile plastered on your face.
He nodded.
You glanced once at the one sleeping peacefully, before you pressed play.

"HOLY SHIT," Bonnie jumped up and covered his ears as very, very loud screamo music started playing through his amp as you all screamed into the microphone along with it. Some were too caught up in laughing to sing, though.
"T-turn that off!" Bonnie tried yelling, which was very hard to hear. You eventually pressed pause.
It was silent for just a split second before you all started laughing as hard as ever.
"Your REACTION!" Chica gasped out through laughs.
"Sh-shut up!" Bonnie said, trying to sound angry, but you all saw a smile sneaking onto his lips.
"Oh, god, I don't think I've ever laughed harder," you stated, smiling and wiping your eyes.
"Agreed," said Mike.

After everyone changed out of your clothes and back into theirs, you all sat in the living room, telling random stories to eachother.
While Bonnie was speaking, a sudden thought struck you.
"Hey, Mike," you whispered, trying not to interrupt Bonnie's story.
"Hm?"
"When will we have to start our new jobs?"
He was silent for a moment.
"...later today." He sounded sad.
Your mood instantly dropped.
When Bonnie finished telling his story, you piped up.
"You guys do know that we have to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza today...the new one...right?" You sounded small and sad.
Everyone instantly went silent, and you could sense the sadness filling the room.
"You've got to be kidding me..." Goldy said.
You shook your head slowly.
"...what time?" said Foxy.
Mike glanced at his watch. "In an hour," he said solemnly.
"Better get ready..." said Bonnie sadly.