𝖍𝖚𝖎𝖙

╭─────────────────╮

𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓪
𝔖𝔲𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱

╰─────────────────╯

At the Village

Dawn bestowed a golden path from the bridge to the horizon, Suika came back and the four of them sat around the campfire - eager to hear the information she has acquired during her emisarry.

The darkness already settled upon the sky, freckled with few stars while they appease theirselves with the fire's warmth.

"I went to listen in on people to see if there's anything they want." Suika happily informed them as they listened. "First, the dazzling sister - Garnet, Sapphire, and Ruby."

"Oh, the prettiest girls in town!" Kohaku commented before allowing Suika to continue.

"What those three really want is..."

"I appreciate if it's something we can make with the technology of this age." Senku frankly said.

Of course, he doesn't want to involve himself with something that isn't science.

" A boyfriend!"

"And that is something we have no chance of making with science!" Senku exclaimed.

"They're perfectly faithful to their desire." A frown settled on Kohaku's visage, she said it in a way like it was already expected.

Letting out a huff, her gaze fell upon the young scientist. "If you ask me, you're quite an attractive man, Senku."

"But, I don't think you're the 'handsome man' that Sapphire's asking for." Chrome, who was listening to their conversation - he decided to voice out his perception.

"Look at them, saying whatever they want. This is the problem with women, that's why I hate women." He stated with such conviction, while eating his grilled fish.

"You're such a child Chrome." Kohaku made her way towards him. "Ruri and I are women, do you hate us too then?"

"You're not a woman, you're a gorilla."

Yes, Kohaku made sure Chrome regretted every single word that came out of his mouth.

"I think I might have a shot with the girl who wants a guy to give her food." Senku, who was silently eating his grilled fish announced. "What does she want?"

"Fish?" Suika paused, as it took her a moment to find her voice. "Ah! Speaking of food, the biggest glutton in our village - Genen, said he was so sick of eating grilled fish that he could die! He's been looking for another food."

After hearing the gathered intel about the villages, a smirk settled on his face as he began to devise a plan in order to win their hearts and join the Kingdom of Science.

"I can already see the scientific bait we need to get them on our side."

"Are you really going to cook for them?" Kohaku and Chrome looked at Senku with skeptical expressions.