Chapter 1: Unlikely

(Marrie's POV)

Snap!

Owe...

I open my eyes to see my new surroundings were a giant room and a cloth over my shoulder. I sit up slowly feeling pain from my shoulder before I heard steps. A door open and the bot from yesterday looked and smirk," You finally up sleeping beauty?"he said.

I look at him and yawn quietly before he came in and place something in front of me. He backed out and walked somewhere in this odd place. It was a cloth tied together before I untie the knot.

When I open the cloth I seen clothes and food as well water.

It took me a minute getting dress and even eating before I fixed my hair and peek outside holding my dirty clothing. The space I walked into was huge. I look around not sure of what to look at before I heard steps coming up a hatch looking thing,"You dresses, come on. A friend of mine gonna check your wounds."he said as I pause...with a unsure face.

"I promise that he won't cause you any trouble, Marrie."he said as I froze.

When did he learn my name?!?!?
Wait...I remember now.

I slowly came down the hatch and seen another bot crossing his arms and looks over at Wherljack and I.

Once he looked at me his eyes widen and looked at my arm.

"Wheeljack."he said before Wheeljack came over to him,"I thought you we're talking about another bot."he held two fingers to his face.

I decide to look around the area..the cavern.

"So what, are you going to help her not not? We were fell into the water over on the other side of this cavern."he said as I thought of taking this chance to look for an escape. I looked around more until Wheeljack picked me up by my hoodie and he lift me above his head.

"Oh no your not running away."he said as I raise a brow.

"Who said I was running away? I was just looking around to figure out where in the world I am."I said and the other bot took me gentle and held me in his hand. Honestly, I felt safer when the new bot was carrying me in his hand. He walked into the ship thingy and set me on a counter before looking at the rip cloth on my leg.

He turned,"You bandaged her knee?"he asked shock and Wheeljack shrug walking away before the both sigh turning back to me.

"Did you sleep well?"he asked. I nod feeling nervous before he removed the cloth showing my heavily bruised knee. It wasn't black anymore bur he hissed at the sight of it. He looked at my other bruises and sigh,"River rocks?"he asked.

I nod little shock on how he guessed,"How did you know?"I asked not sure if I am allowed to speak.

He had a gentle smile,"Well by the way those bruises and cuts are. It seems you were basic thrown around knowing how Wheeljack just told me you two were forced down a underwater river. I could tell that the wounds are by the look and information I have."he said as I nod.

"Those will heal in due time as for your arm. I need to know how this happened." he said lifting it up and set it in my lap. Wheeljack came back holding some tools and set the next to a door opening to a engine...

I look at my new arm and felt my shoulder just stay quiet in pain before I frown.

It caught his attention,"My arm... It.."I mumble not liking the fact my father did this to me,"It was when my dad discovered that something crashed into the backwoods from where I live that he discovered a dead bot laying there."I said and both snapped their heads at me looking at me as if I had something they wanted.