【66】Baby

I'll fuck you hard until you can't take more of me

I'll fuck you hard until you can't take more of me. And then I'll fuck you some more.

Shit...

The delightful threat made my core clench, and a trail of arousal leaked past my slit to the sheets under me. Incapable of forming words, much less sentences, I moaned and arched on the bed, spreading my legs to expose my needy flesh to his sight. He groaned in approval, his eyes fixed on my pink folds.

Mumbling something inaudible, he grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him until my ass was near the edge, kneeling in front of me in the same gesture. He settled between my opened thighs, slipped his arms underneath, and I tilted my hips, ready for the touch on his tongue on my dripping core.

"So fucking wet," he remarked, a naughty grin on his face.

Taking his time, he dropped a kiss on my inner thigh, then licked the spot gently. He progressed upward lazily, licking, nibbling, kissing... God, he was purposefully driving me mad.

"Lex, we don't have time for this," I protested, tangling my fingers in his thick black hair, adamant to bring him where I needed him so badly.

"Apologies. I just adore it when you beg."

Oh, I could beg. I had no problem with that.

"Lex, please... I feel like I'm about to burst," I whimpered, the words flowing out of me with ease.

He let out an appreciative murmur, and before I had to forcefully pull his head up, he settled his mouth over my clit, dropping a delicate kiss on it. The soft contact was enough to make me moan, my hips jolting forward of their own will. With no further teasing, he moved on to the hostilities, his oh-so-gifted tongue darting out to lick my swollen bud. With measured and regular sweeps, he took amazing care of me, bestowing pleasure on me as I'd begged.

In mere seconds, I was panting, moaning, and writhing under him, the sensations so intense I felt like I was going to shatter into thousands of tiny pieces. While he tried to keep me in place with one of his hands, he sent the other one up my chest, and gently fondled one of my breasts. My soft mound disappeared entirely under his large palm, and I put my hand over his, encouraging him to press harder.

The rhythm of his tongue grew faster, flicking over my clit with just the right pressure. The almost unbearable tension building up low in my pit brought tears to the corner of my eyes. I was so fucking close.

He pinched my nipple, twisting it gently, and this added flash of pleasure was enough to make me orgasm. My hips jolted from it, the involuntary contractions of my abdomen making my upper body convulse.

"Aaah, Lex. Yes!"

Still firmly holding me, he moved down imperceptibly, to give long laps where my pleasure was leaking out of me, while the waves of ecstasy slowed down little by little. He kept going, feasting on my pleasure until the last shiver ran through my frame. Only when I was clean of any excess of wetness did he move away from my throbbing intimacy, wiping his lower face on the smooth skin of my inner thigh. The carnivorous expression on his gorgeous features released an ultimate shiver on me, and I let out a sigh of pure contentment.