・゚*。☆On one knee・゚*。☆

Quake:

Quake has invited you for a dinner at his house. You were pretty nervous that his family might not like your presence there. You were glad your thoughts turn out to be very wrong when the siblings welcomed you with warm, chaotic antics. Not to mention teasing the eldest one with a winky-winky.

"So, Brother Quake didn't give you the ring yet?" Thorn asked, noticing the absence of any small circular metal band on your fingers. You laughed nervously while Quake panicking. "T-Thorn!" he sighed. The latter dashed away, leaving a flustered Quake with you in the dining room alone.

"I'm sorry, Thorn loves to tease around." he fidgets, scratching his cheek awkwardly. You shrugged, "Well he was right in someway." Quake chuckled, taking your hand into his. Your eyes stare in disbelief at the presence of the ring around your finger. "Well yeah, I was waiting for the perfect moment to ask you to be my wife."

Thunderstorm:

His eyes were looking everywhere but you. Its not something unusual for him to do but today's.. a bit different. He invites you for a classic, candle lit dinner at his place. Probably this was one of Solar's idea since this tsundere-thunder won't be able to pull off such fancy dinner alone.

Thunderstorm exhale, staring you right in the eye with his electrifying red orbs. "I wont repeat myself, so listen." you sat straight up upon the sudden shift of the atmosphere. "Let's get married."

There was a silence for a moment, and he swear he was going to dash himself off somewhere the sun won't shine when a smile cracked on your lips, holding his hand from across the table. "Took you long enough."

Cyclone:

"Hey, I love you."  he whispered to your ears suddenly while having a walk at the park. You giggled, "Even without you saying it, I can see them in your eyes." You mused as he grinned, halting suddenly at the water fountain. "Cy?"

"Then, did you see this in my eyes?"

He kneeled on one knee, holding out a red box with a ring in it. You gasped, looking at him in awe. "I swear nothing can stop us, and I'll protect you with my life till the very end. Will you, want to be with me till this end of our journey?" he ask. You can't help but cry, tackling him to the ground. "Of course, Cy. Of course!"

Blaze:

Who ever wonder, this day will finally came? To say you were shocked is an understatement. Every emotions bombing you, that your head can't process anymore. Blaze is helding out the red box, face even redder than the box itself, he might explode. He stuttered, mind all scattered, "I-I-I L-Love..."

"..GEMPA." Blaze blurted, which actually a cry for help.
"Huh?"
"-What?!" Gempa sprayed out his champagne, walking furiously towards the duo.

He took the ring, making Blaze holding them between his forefinger and thumb and help him to place the ring on your finger. "He means that he loves you. Sorry that you have to marry him, but he's actually a good guy with soft heart." Gempa  turn back to his seat, refilling his champagne.

Ice:

"This is a proposal. Marry me."

You were stunned. Knowing Ice, aside from his cute sleepy demeanour with the stomache of a polar bear, bold was something foreign to begin with. Especially when its in the middle of the iceskating platform, him kneeling after tying your shoes and holding out a ring in his palm.

People stops playing and having full focus on the scene before them. You cupped your face with your hand due blushing. "of course I'll marry you."

"what is that speak louder-"
"-Ice-"
"MARRY ME!"
"YES I AGREE-- I MEAN YES, OF COURSE!"

Thanks to him, you went viral for a week. But hey, no regrets~

Thorn:

"Gempa, I don't think I can do this. What if she-" Thorn was cutted off by Gempa hushing him, giving him a firm nod. "Thorn. You promised." He smiled, reassuringly, giving him back his spiri. He turn from Gempa, headinh straight towards you whom seem to be having a good time with yourself fiddling the phone.

"Hm? Hey Thorn!" you greeted him, noticing his approaching you, in rather a rigid way of walking. Thorn didn't reply back as he pulls out something from his pocket. You gasped, upon seeing him pulling up the lid from box. Everything seems slow and Thorn shyly looking back up to you. "I....want to marry you."

You smiled at his straightforward proposal. Nodding and hugging him tightly. "Thank you."

Solar:

Its dark, and you swear that he really set up the date as a blind date. You really not expecting that this walking lightbulb is serious with this. Having a dinner in the dark, poking your own flesh instead of the steak before you. Solar's soft munch can be heard in the dark.

"Sol, what are you up to really?" you asked him. Solar placed his cutlery down, a hand over yours. "I..am a little scared." he mumbles. "You know, you bright up my world when you're around me. And I want you to keep lightening them up in our future too." something cold, circular and firm were can be felt around your finger. You hold back your gasp, exchanging the reaction on to clasping his hands tight.

"Solar, I'm always there for you. Through light and dark. Thank you for trusting me onto this. I love you."