25

I was running from someone the forest floor beneath my feet crackling with every lunge. 'Give up' a chilling voice filled my head it made my entire body want to just stop. But I didn't I could see the end it was a bright light 2 figures standing in the bright light with their hands out 'Y/N!' my mums voice rang through my  ears 'c'mon baby we believe in you' I smiled pushing myself forward until. Thump. my body hit the floor as someone or maybe even something was dragging me by my feet. 'NO!' I shrieked struggling even though it wasn't working. 'you shall never have your'e parents never' the thing growled and as my body swerved round I was met by some un human like thing it's eyes a deep red shade, the mouth slightly agape showing the sharpest teeth I have ever seen. 'no one loves you y/n no one...' his cackle filled my ears as I became frozen stiff. He lunged and the last thing I saw was his teeth closing on me. 

I woke sweating and squirming my body flung upwards as my breathing became short and quick, I tried to calm myself but it wasn't working. 'everything okay' Harry asked sounding extremely tired 'oh no' he shot up next to me and hugged me I cried into his chest 'y/n/n what was you're dream about' his voice always soothed me when I was upset his hand was stoking my back and my hair and he kept kissing my head. Once my breathing had slowed a little I decided to share my dream with him. 'well whatever you just described it's wrong because everyone in this building loves you especially me' he smiled lightly caressing my cheek as I smiled at him. It was a fake smile to calm him but I didn't tell him that actually I found myself doing this a lot lately. Lying to calm people and it was becoming quite difficult.

Harry and I lay back down to fall asleep his arms around me I couldn't sleep but Harry could because it wasn't long before his grip loosened and I slid out of his arms and into the kitchen. I tired to be as quiet as possible as I made myself y/f/d and plopped onto the sofa. I let my mind mull over several thing and found my self placing a hand over my mouth to muffle the sound of my sob. 'y/n?' a small quiet voice whispered I turned too see JJ who ran over to me after shutting my door 'what you thinking bout' he asked I told him about my dream but I knew deep down that wasn't all of my thoughts.

'that's not it is it?' he asked as I frowned. I begun fiddling with my hands as a coping mechanism 'I need to break up with Harry' I squeezed out my voice breaking 'y/n...why' Jide was shocked and confused I could tell from his facial expression. 'I don't want to trust me I don't It's just Harry deserves a life where he can get married and he can have kids because I know that's what he wants but I can't give him that' I had stood up now pacing from frustration. 'Y/n that's not a good enough reason to take away someones happiness source' JJ defended and I started to raise my voice 'JJ you don't understand I can not be his happiness he deserves better than me he deserves to fall for someone good someone he can love forever' I gripped my hair in anger but was only whisper shouting 'and he has you' I then felt my heart break for the second time 'not forever though is it... the harder I love the more I hurt.' I turned not wanting to hear what Jide had to say making my way outside by the pool closing the door tight behind me. I dipped my feet into the pool and started up at the moon. 'I love you Harry Lewis and I'm sorry that it has to be like this' 

{A/N} so shit bouta go down sorry alright please vote love ya x