~Part 23~

Before I went to bed to get a goodnight's sleep, I thought about telling my mom about the relationship between Jimin and I. She would have to know eventually because she's my mother. But I already knew she would approve because she liked Jimin and knew I liked him in a non friendly way, although I never admitted.

"mom," I knocked on her door after opening it half way. "I have something to tell you"

She looked up from her phone. "sure, come sit down". I went up on her bed then sat next to her. She turned her phone off and placed it on her nightstand.

I began, "So, mom. Jimin and I... we..." I paused a bit between my words because I started blushing. She raised her eyebrows a bit. Not in a bad way, it looked like she already knew what I was about to say.

I continued, "Uh.. I wrote a letter to him... telling him that I like him". I could see a smile forming onto my mother's lips. She waited for me to finish my sentence, I figured that she knew what was coming.

"He said he liked me back... and now we're... we're... sort of more than friends"

"I told you so" she said. She was smiling but didn't looked suprised one bit. I asked, "what do you mean?"

"I told you that you liked him but you always tried to deny it. I smelled this conversation coming" she continued to smile. My face turned pink.

"How long were you two 'more than friends?' ". She asked. I looked at her in silence before I answered, "Not.. too long. Actually not even long. It was only yesterday, actually."

My mom then hugged me while she smiled. "I'm so happy! Now you have someone to take you to prom. A gentleman too"

I pulled myself away from the hug. "mom that reminds me. He wants to take me out this Saturday"

"Aw! Sure sweetie. It's Jimin so of course you can"

"thanks mom! You're the best!"

After talking with my mom, I went back to my room and laid in bed, thinking about everything that happened today. I had a mix of different emotions because they were both excitment, frustratation, anger, everything basically.

I muttered to myself, "Jimin barely even got a job at the stupid school. It's only been three days". I sighed loudly, feeling a tiny bit sad that he got fired. But I was also happy that I was transferring. I only have two more years of school anyway, but it still would've been exciting having Jimin work as the P.E. teacher at the school I attended.

I shedded a few tears before I fell alseep. Like I said, I was feeling a mix of different emotions.

                       ________

The next day I woke up around 5:00 AM suprisingly. My mom was usually the one to wake me.

I laid in my bed for about 5 minutes before turning on my phone to look at the time. Instead I immediately got distracted when I saw that I had three voicemails.

I clicked into it and saw that it was from Jimin. My lips instantly formed into a bright smile. I opened it, pressed play then brought the phone to my ear.

All I heard at first was the sound of his breathing, like he had just woken up. He then said in a raspy voice, "hey Krua, I just wanted to wish you a good morning. I hope you slept well last night after having a long day yesterday".

Jimin's voice sounded soft. I instantly fell in love with his morning voice.

I then opened the second one and he whispered, "I like you. This is the final message."

My smile grew bigger before I opened the third and final one. "suprise!" he happily raised his tone in a loud whisper before giggling at himself. Then he continued in a whisper, "See? I suprised you. I bet you didn't see it coming". He then giggled again at the end of his last sentence.

I looked away from my phone and up at my celing, feeling nothing but happiness and butterflies.