The Solo Soul Snatcher

Once landing I go into the bar and search the place. I walk around and find a lone booth waiting for my meeting. I order a few drinks and shew away some womp rats who think they can play me.

"Aria!" A voice rips through the crowd and soon Greef Carga sits in front of me. "Hello, Carga." He smiles and pats my hand. "How's the family?" I smirk bringing my feet to sit upon the table. "Breathing." He hums nodding his head. "So you're looking for work? I figured the Solo siblings would have it all figured out by now." "Han is happy." "But you're not. Are you?" I narrow my eyes at him smirking. "You can't read me that easily." "Or maybe you've lost your touch, Solo."

I eye his hand moving to his blaster and before he can even pull his out I have the tip of my blaster aimed at his face. He chuckles nodding. "Guess not."

"Why don't we cut to the chase, Carga? You called me here weeks ago. For what?" He leans in and places both hands on the table allowing me to lower my blaster. "I hear things, and I know long ago you said you wanted a bucket of riches. I'm assuming nothing has changed. There is a job. No puck. Face to face. Direct commission. Deep pocket. No chain code." I raise my eyebrow. "You know I love a challenge."

~o0o~

I walk through the tight hallway leading to the boss. The door slides open revealing a man sitting behind a table surrounded by Stormtroopers. I place my hand on my saber with caution. The man eyes me and smirks leaning forward.

"Greef Karga said you were coming." I walk closer eyeing my surroundings. "Sit, Ms. Solo please." "Guess he also told you who I am huh?" "I hear whispers. The souls torn apart during the war... those stories don't fade so easily, do they?" I cautiously take the seat staring at the man with a smirk. "That was a long time ago." He hums nodding along. He reaches under the desk and brings up a bucket revealing the many sets of Beskar stacked upon each other.

"I have a camtono of Beskar or any other payment you require waiting for you upon delivery of the asset." "Are we talking walking or body bagged?" "Alive. Although, I acknowledge your reputation and that bounty hunting is a complicated profession. This being the case, proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee." I raise my eyebrow. "My reputation?" "The Solo Soul Snatcher, correct? Feared and loved during the war?" I tense feeling my blood run cold. "I don't do that anymore. The asset will be alive."

A smile is plastered on the man's face as he closes the prize shut. "I'm afraid discretion dictates a less traditional agreement. We can only offer you a tracking fob an only provide the last four digits of the chain code."

I stand with the valid information and walk towards the door. "I'm sure you will make quick work of this, Soul Snatcher."

As I walk out I pass a man covered head to toe in amour. "Excuse me." I say brushing hands as we pass. "Not a problem." He mutters deeply.

I turn my head watching the Mandalorian as I turn a corner. Watching him watch me.