3rd Warning

Machine gun Kelly x reader x YUNGBLUD
Ddlb
No MGK X male reader if there is tell me more YUNGBLUD (2023- idk what i meant by that but cool)

Smut

Reader POV

I lay on my bed watching cartoons while waiting for daddy Kelly and Dom to come back from tour, they didn't want to take me with them so my friend stayed with me until I was not in little mode.

"Baby" I heard from the door before I ran down the stairs "Dom, Daddy! " I squealed before jumping onto them making Dom smile and spin me around while Kelly watched us.

Dom is both a sub and dom, so, we played a lot while at night and times he not playing he make sure that Kelly can handle me because I hide from them in small places to get in trouble.

Kelly is full Dom he basically looks over us and disciples us or me, Kelly has to keep up with our allergies and medication and just everything, he's really protective but insecure like me and Dom.

Dom slunged me over his shoulder and took me to the couch before throwing on the couch "love, I wish I could have took you but the show was fuck-"" Dominic" Kelly warned him as he was taking bags upstairs.

"Sorry Daddy" He said covering his mouth "so, they show was mental and fun you would've enjoyed it" Dom said as we decided to run upstairs to see what Kelly doing.

"Daddy Kelly" We said making him sigh "yes? " Kelly said as he kissed our heads "can we help? " I asked before he went back to unpacking "no this is big boys work" He said making us groan "Daddy" I whined before he gave me a warning look. 1 warning.

I rushed out of the room with Dom to our room which have bunked beds, the walls was pink and had quotes that me and Dom picked out mostly about not caring quotes "Dom, I bored what should we do? " I said as I played with my stuffed animal.

"Ummm.... How about.... Sneak out? " Dom whispered "Dommy no! " I exclaim as I hit his arm " Why not? " He rubbed his arm "Daddy Kelly will yell at us and we get punished" I explain.

"(Name), Dom where's my babies? " We heard before hiding in under the bed "I know their here" Kelly said as we looked at his shoes from under the bed.

We screamed as he pulled us from under "got them" Kelly said as he throw us over his shoulder "Daddy! " I exclaim as he throws us on his bed "so, what we're going to do today? " He said laying in the middle of us.

"Umm... Can we go to the park? " I said before Dom agreed "sure" Kelly said as I get on his back and Dom walks with him.

My age range that I mostly in is 4-7
Dom is 5-8 because he more mature "Dom" I said holding my arms out as we was walking, I realized Dom was kind of getting out of his little mode.

Dom took me and held me as I put my head in his neck, only way to see Dom out of little space and in to Daddy space is because he smiles a lot in Little space and only smirk in Daddy mode.

Kelly sits on a bench while me and Dom starts running around and playing on the playground, plus we had it all to myself "Yungblud! " Kelly exclaim as we realized he was breathing heavily, Dom goes to get his inhaler before running back and playing.

"But Dom it an idea" I said as we was on the monkey bars "and My chemical romance is and they came back too" He said as I got down "you are cold" I said before getting back on and hanging upside down.

"(Name), careful" Kelly warned as I reached for the bar I need to pull me to the other side, Dom got down and watched me.

"You're going to fall" Dom said as I continue to reach, my feet starts slipping "Dommy ! " I screamed before Dom catched me and Kelly ran up from his spot.