Pillow Talk

~ "If it's alright for me to ask, (Y/N) how did you die and end up in hell?" ~

Your POV

Why was this question so hard for me to answer? I was a dick and was killed, plain and simple. But why can't I say anything, why does it not feel right? That is how I died, I was killed....by Damian. And I'm in hell for being a selfish person in life.

But why does that not sound right? Ugh my head hurts. I'm starting to feel dizzy........

"(Y/N)!!!"

That sounds like.....

"(Y/N)!!!"

Dad....

My head starts to hurt more, I'm hearing more voices that I don't recognize. I start to see faces that I don't know but they feel so familiar.

I pass out, but right before I do...I see him.

Damian

Charlie's POV

Alastor asked (Y/N) how she ended up here and for a second, she's quiet. I look at her face to see it get paler then ever. She looks to be in physical and mental pain, I get over to her and grabbed her shoulders keeper her balanced.

"(Y/N)? Are you alright?? (Y/N) say something."

And just like that she passes out in my arms whispering the name Damian. That name, why does it sound familiar?

I was cut off my train of thought when Loona came up to me and grabbed (Y/N) out of my arms carrying her bridal style.

"This always happens when she gets asked that question. I don't know why she does it, it worry's me sometimes and that's saying something." Loona stops and looks down at you.

"I'm gonna take her to her room, usually takes a couple hours for her to wake again."

And with that Loona turns around and walks out the kitchen with (Y/N) in her arms.

I look back at the table, Alastor's grin never leaving. Nifty looks really worried, Angel and Husker didn't really care they just continued to eat.

Vaggie stands up and puts a hand on my shoulder. "Hey it's going to be alright she just needs to sleep."

"I don't know Vaggie, something is just nagging at the back of my head. I- I'm going to my office, I need to check something."

I leave everyone and head over to my office, I open the door and lock it shut. Making my way over to my desk I open up my computer and start to search the files father gave me of every demon in hell.

"Now let's see...."

Your POV

Run, that was all I could do, run and don't look back. I didn't mean for it to happen, I didn't mean it. I had to do something or I would have been killed!

"Get back here!!"

Run faster!!

"Get back here you murdering bitch!!"

No!! Don't call me that!!! I didn't mean it!!!

The person chasing me grabs my arm and pulls me around twisting it. I yelped in pain trying not to look at the man who just grabbed me.

"Look at me you cold hearted bitch!! Look at what you did!!" He grabs me by my hair and drags me back to where it all started.

"Please let me go!!! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do it!!! Please!!!"

We reach the spot and he grabs my face bringing it to the ground, all I could smell was blood.

"Say that to my younger brother you selfish cunt!!"

Selfish? I look down at the corpse on the ground, I did that......because I was selfish. I killed this boy because he stole from me and tried to abduct me and take me to this guy. All because I was selfish, he's dead and not me.

He then shoved my face into the ground.
"You know I was just gonna kill you and sell your organs, but I have a better plan for you." And with that he hit the back of my head.

Black.........that's all I see......

"(Y/N) are you awake?"

And with that I woke up to a unwelcoming smile hovering above me.

"Why good morning darling!"

"Ahhhhhhh!" I yelped as he moves back, chuckling. For a crazy strawberry Bambi he sure did have a nice laugh....god damnit (Y/N) focus!

"What do you want Alastor?" I ask with a cold sweat dripping down my face as I get up from my bed.

"Why I came by to check up on you dear."

"That's......nice of you, but I'm not in a whole talking mood right now." I rub the back of my neck and look away.

"That's no problem! I'll let you rest if you join me next week for dinner, my treat!" He reaches his hand out to me. I look at his hand and back at him.

"Fine." I grab his hand and shake it, he then placed his other hand on top of mine leaning in.

"Splendid! I'll pick you up next Wednesday at 8:00." And just like that he vanished.

Not gonna lie 0/100 real quick, it's fine....anyway I only agreed so he could leave me alone.

What time is it anyway? I grab my clock next to my bed and stare at it for a good second.

10:30

A late night walk shouldn't hurt. Who am I kidding, I have a 100% chance of being mugged.

Eh why not, I could use the fun.

I get dressed in some decent clothes, nothing too fancy. And walked out of the hotel, now where to go? I take out my phone and looked for the closest pub, I don't drink a lot but when I do.....it's to clear my head of all the bad and yucky stuff. I giggle to myself at how childish I must sound.

I find a pub that's only 5 miles away and start heading there. Once I got there I am greeted to the many smells of alcohol, sex and cigarettes. 'What pub smells of sex- oh no wait never mind.' I thought, but straight to my left there was a orgy in the corner.

"Gross." I myself have never had 'it' but if I did it wouldn't be in a place like this. What was the rating of this place anyway, I pull out my phone and look it up.

"Five stars.......typical." I put my phone back into my pocket and make my way to the bar. Just order a Caribbean Rum Punch, drink it, and leave. That was the plan.......was cause I got step one right. I got the drink, step two was about to begin until I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Listen here fellow, I'm not in the mood for you so scram." I said without even turning my head, managing to get one sip of my drink.

"I don't think that's how you talk to an old friend (Y/N)."

Shit.

Eyyyy I'm alive!!! So if you read these little messages at the bottom you would have noticed that in the first chapter I said "This is the serious it was gonna get." Well bad news.......I lied 🤫

While writing I've gotten this major story in my head and shit is gonna get kinda badass. I won't say too much, no one likes spoilers.