Mate?

Just a fluff chapter for you, got a feeling you'll like this one hehe <3

Yoongi was acting weird. Really weird. Jimin observed him from where he was sat comfortably on the bed, one eyebrow raised up to his hairline as he watched Yoongi restlessly walk about the den.

"Yoongi." Jimin called, much to his unsurprise, Yoongi didn't hear, instead too engrossed in a -was that a stain?- on the floor.

"Yoongi." He tried again, this time raising his voice slightly which was successful in capturing his alphas attention.

"Yes Baby?" The alpha questioned, as if everything was okay. Jimin simply chuckled and patted the empty space next to him, which soon enough was taken by Yoongi.

"Yoongi" He spoke cautiously as he began sliding his fingers over the back of the alphas neck to firmly massage there, Yoongi immediately relaxing and melting into his touch with a loud sigh. He was definitely stressed.

"I'm not going to force you to talk, but anything that's bothering you, you can always tell me." And it was true, he didn't want to push the alpha into telling him anything. He would wait until he was comfortable.

Or so he thought. It was three days later, three agonising days of Yoongi acting slightly on edge, maybe not enough for any old person to see, but Jimin could tell he was insanely nervous about something. When prodded again, Yoongi continued to dismiss that anything was wrong, and shook it off as worry for his younger friends health and baby. Jimin knew this was a lie, and he was getting fed up now.

"Yoongi, Im worried about you-" He tried to speak gently, but was soon cut off.

"Jimin, will you just drop it." Yoongi gazed at him from where he was sitting across the bed from the omega, a hint of anger passed through his face before his usual soft look he gazed at Jimin with was back.

"No, I won't drop it." And Yoongi should have known Jimin was stubborn.

"I don't want to talk about this, now leave it alone!" Yoongi retaliated, voice louder than before, which seemed to shock both himself and Jimin, almost as if it was unintentional.

"I'm just worried-"

"Well stop worrying." The seriousness of the alphas voice made his head snap up quicker than ever.

"Yoongi for God's sake!" The omega exclaimed, now agitated that his alpha wasn't listening to him. "Think about Tae and Kook, they would talk this out-"

"Well we aren't Tae and Kook! Are we?"  Yoongi said, sliding closer into the omegas space.

"We basically are!" The youngest spoke, breaths coming out heavy.

"We aren't expecting a baby, we don't have our own den-"

"I know that-" Jimin tried to soothe him before he grew angrier.

"And we aren't mated!" Yoongi finished, cheeks red and flushed.

"Well then let's get mated!" Jimin spat back, anger obvious in his eyes.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

There was a few seconds of tense silence, heavy breathing being the only sounds in the den before Yoongi spoke up.

"Wait, you're serious, Sunshine?" And the look on Yoongi's face was oh so fond, so fond and so hopeful and Jimin would never be able to say no to his cute hyung.

"Of course Hyung." His small hand crept up to rest on Yoongi's cheek, but was barely there a second before the alpha himself was tugging him into the tightest hug he had ever felt, peppering kissed all over his soon to be mate's face.

Yoongi pulled back to gaze at Jimin, and Jimin swore Yoongi's eyes looked slightly glazed over, almost as if he was about to cry.

"And you're sure about this Jiminie?"

"I'm sure about anything if it's you, Hyung." And their lips locked together, the kiss quickly becoming heavy and heated, yet Yoongi's touches throughout the night remained so soft, so gentle. Even as he stretched out the omega with his long fingers, he would whisper such gentle words and reassurances, when all Jimin could respond with were loud whines and moans.

Even as Yoongi marked up Jimin's neck, a soothing hand would be resting upon the omegas waist, stroking it gently back and forth.

Even as Yoongi entered Jimin, slowly and surely, his touches and words remained so soft, despite Jimin's insistent begging for Yoongi to go harder, deeper.

Even as Jimin came between them, utterly blissed out and so in love with the man thrusting into him, on the edge of over sensitivity, Yoongi still murmured praises as soft kisses were pressed to his face.

Jimin couldn't wait to mate this special, special alpha.

Later in bed, the both of then completely worn out (especially Jimin from the multiple orgasms Yoongi had pulled out of him.) Jimin spoke up.

"So what had you so stressed anyway?" There was a long pause.

"I was restless thinking about asking you to mate me, but what's the problem when it slipped it mid argument anyway." The alpha chuckled, leaning down to peck Jimin's lips.

"Yeah, and I wouldn't want it any other way."

Eeee yoonmin are mating!!!! An update before my exams <3

ngl writing yoonmin in love makes me feel lonelyyyy... when am i gonna get blessed with a gf?!!!? my gay ass deserves one!