The Man Behind The Man (BoyxBoy) (August Alsina Fan Fic)

Things have gotten strenuous between Jerrick and I, half the time he is gone....I could only wonder where he is at....and with who...

The Loving caring man...I used to know...leaves me all alone in this apartment, I've tried talking to Jerrick...but he would say its nothing or that I'm just imagining things....

I turned over in bed...and my arm felt around and Jerrick wasn't there, I sighed and set up

"Jerrick?...babe?"

My voice echoed throughout the entire apartment....

I slowly went into the kitchen...and got myself a warm glass of milk....

I started heading back to my room...when I heard Keys Rattle at the door, the door swung open and Jerrick Stumbled in...with one of his friends...pissy Drunk....

"Jerrick...what the Hell?..."

He seemed shocked but just laughed...

"Ay look...its the Whore..."

Him and his friend just bust out laughing...my mouth dropped to the ground....

"W-w-What you call me?"

I Screamed....he stumbled towards me and I could actually smell the vomit and alcohol on his breath...ugh gross

"I fucking called you a whore...."

I pushed him back...and just turned around...and back into my bedroom

"Ay...don't fucking walk away from me Jamar"

He stumbled after me and caught me....

"Why the hell would you call me a Whore Jerrick? What's gotten into you"

"Yo don't fucking play with me alright, I saw you!"

"You saw what?"

He turned around...and before I knew it....he back handed slapped me so hard...my face flew into the wall and the milk splashed on the Carpet....I hid my head on the wall and bounced back onto the ground....

He stood over me....

"I Fucking saw you...you were staring at that Doctor...like he was some kinda meat.... Flirting with him...like I'm not even in the room....you nothing but a fucking whore"

He stood up...spit in my face...and Stumbled out....

I layed there shocked...Jerrick...Slapped me....my cheek was on fire and my head hurt....

After about 30minutes I got up and got into the bathroom and climb into the Shower...

I flicked on my ipod Stereo that I had in the Bathroom...and as the playlist Started...a Song By 'Dawn Richards' Came on...titled "These Tears"

And I just layed in the Shower...curled up...while the shower rained over my body...I cried.....

One bad relationship after the Next....I feel like giving up....on life all together....

I can't Ever be happy...not how I want to be....